TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 27121314151617

Thread: Object Repository

L'architecte de Rocksbourg
    Looks amazing !

Great stuff!!!

Thanks all!

Quote Originally Posted by Cardia View Post
    Excellent Job Tavarish and thanks for sharing the models!

Thank you, Cardia, however, we no longer use this word "tavarish" in Russian since 1991

Desperately dodgy geezer
    I think it translates to "Comrade" and is associated with the Soviet timeframe, correct?

My russian friends say it's just friend, but even here, we don't say thank you friend, it's like we're pretending not to be a alien. I still use it though

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Tear View Post
    Thanks all!

Thank you, Cardia, however, we no longer use this word "tavarish" in Russian since 1991
    I thought it was your name, spaziba is the russian word i know as "thanks". I had russian lessons for some time, but i gave up a few weeks later because i was under a big depression and in no condition to learn anything at all, i do remember russians have 3 alphabets, or 3 types of letters, as far as i recall writing them and spelling some of them was really hard for me during those lessons, anyway i find the language very interesting but its too hard for me to learn it. And for the time being im concentrated in French which luckily for me is accessible.

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    I think it translates to "Comrade" and is associated with the Soviet timeframe, correct?
    Yes, most soviet things was cut from the new history of the country, but we use the word "comrade" as it sounds in English as a slang.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardia View Post
    I thought it was your name, spaziba is the russian word i know as "thanks". I had russian lessons for some time, but i gave up a few weeks later because i was under a big depression and in no condition to learn anything at all, i do remember russians have 3 alphabets, or 3 types of letters, as far as i recall writing them and spelling some of them was really hard for me during those lessons, anyway i find the language very interesting but its too hard for me to learn it. And for the time being im concentrated in French which luckily for me is accessible.
    I think that any language can be called difficult when you see it for the first time.
    I would also like to learn French, it sounds nice

By the way, new ladders for Thief 1 and 2 are available in Repository. This completely replaces original ladders. They are a bit wider, in favor of realism.

Thief 2:

Calendra's Legacy:

oooooo I like the metal one best but thank you very cool.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 27121314151617