TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Environmental Ambient Cuts Out

Environmental Ambient Cuts Out

I have a marker in my mission, with an ambienthacked property, that plays "m11thump" with an Evironmental tag. The problem is, it seems to stop playing every time I walk out of the radius (which is 10). I have three other ambient markers in this level, and none of them have this problem. Is there just something wrong with this schema?

Do you have any environmental ambients with radii that encompass that problematic environmental ambients?

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Do you by chance have an environmental ambient on the starting point?

m11thump doesn't have looping set into its schema file, so it stops when it finishes.

To change this, go to schema folder and open AMB_M11.SCH. Scroll down to section //BELL THUMP. Then add line "mono_loop 0 0" to somewhere between the lines "//BELL THUMP" and "bellthmp"
    Then in DromEd, run command reload_schemas.

If that doesn't work, then there's something else too :P

Good catch, gigagooga.

That fixed it. But what about when I go to release this mission, is there something special I have to do to include this updated schema file?

You are now using a custom gamesys, so you'll have to include it in the ZIP file. The altered schema file is not needed since its changes are now loaded into the .gam file.