TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Rotoscoped Actors in Thief Cutscenes

Rotoscoped Actors in Thief Cutscenes

Hiya! I was just wondering, does anyone know who the actors were in the rotoscoped/live-action bits in the Thief 1 & 2 cutscenes? Did Stephen Russell portray Garrett physically as well, or was it someone from Looking Glass? Same goes for the other characters - Costantine, Viktoria, Artemus, etc.

Thanks!

*Oops, title should be Rotoscoped, not Rotoscope

If you want to edit your title, use the 'go advanced' option - I've changed it for you now.

Dóttirin klęšist oft móšur möttli
    You might find something in the credits

http://thief.wikia.com/wiki/Briefings_and_Cutscenes

Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    If you want to edit your title, use the 'go advanced' option - I've changed it for you now.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Unna Oertdottir View Post
    You might find something in the credits

http://thief.wikia.com/wiki/Briefings_and_Cutscenes
    I had a look through the credits, and under the motion capture it lists some people, including an actor. So it doesn't seem like the voice actors physically portrayed the characters. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GlasWolf View Post
    Can't remember if it's mentioned in either of the actual credits sequences, but in the Making of Thief II video Rob $ Caminos is credited as Garrett, first in order of appearance. I presume this is referring to Garrett's silhouette appearance in the opening sequence where he raises a flashbomb, pauses, and...

For me, when they are walking at the end talking about the dawn of the metal age the light hits Garrett's mouth and it looks a lot like Russell's.

Wonder who played other characters then (Keepers, Viktoria, Constantine and those Pagans in T2). Just their VAs?