TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T2 unfinished FMs: Hammerite Imperium Missions 2, 5, 6, 7

Loaded up Heart of Stone and am just enjoying running around exploring, KO'ing guards, finding secrets and whatever loot is available even though there's no objectives. Can't get in some places that you can't lockpick and doesn't look like any needed keys were added yet. All readables are blank too. Would be great if someone could make it into a full mission, with permission from the author(s) of course.

I wish someone could find the remaining missions, the ones in those screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Dahenjo View Post
    Loaded up Heart of Stone and am just enjoying running around exploring [...]
    #MeToo

Quote Originally Posted by Dahenjo View Post
    Can't get in some places that you can't lockpick and doesn't look like any needed keys were added yet.
    Many doors can be bashed open with the blackjack. Takes some time, but does work. I also noticed that the player cannot die in the mission, so the noise is not really a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    I wish someone could find the remaining missions, the ones in those screenshots
    You would have to contact our supreme leader Alexius, who is long gone from the Thief world by now. I believe he had all the mission files, if anyone.

But I guess Clearing already got all that was there from him.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    I have messaged Alexius a few times over the years on Facebook about it and he has never responded to me. My guess is he either doesn't have anything more that's not already public, or doesn't want to release what he does have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12