TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New T2 FM - "Defamation of Character" - 9 Jun 2018

This is another great first mission I've played today. I loved all of the humor in this mission too especially The obsessed Garrett fan and the note behind the banner

It took me 48 minutes to complete it and plus I ghosted it (I've recently become very accustomed to ghosting ) and I got 3275 out of 3450 loot so I only missed 175

Can someone help me? Can't find the secret code for deactivating the security (but I do have the code for opening the vault).

Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian_Taffer View Post
    Can someone help me? Can't find the secret code for deactivating the security (but I do have the code for opening the vault).
    The hint for the Security code is in the book in the security office. It isn't stated exactly, but is rather a puzzle to be solved.

If you want the solution, It's 1723. The player is intended to just try every code starting from 1720, since there are only ten possible codes (1720 - 1729)

Much thanks! Completed on Normal 2310 loot out of 3450, total time : 52 minutes 52 seconds. Good mission

I just finished this mission at 1 hour 15 minutes. $2950 in loot. Played on expert. I liked that it felt a lot like the original Thief II and that it's playable on a lunch hour.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123