TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Vampyr - RPG by DONTNOD

PC Gamering Smartey Man
    I <3 consoles and gamepads

Vampyr - RPG by DONTNOD

Release date: Dec 2017. Platforms: the usual suspects.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/427290/Vampyr/

Presentation and writing wise this game seems absolutely on point. They just need to polish some technical elements like facial animations.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Yeah that looks pretty good.

It's been on my wishlist for a while now; on one hand because of what I've seen so far, and on the other, it's been too long since the last vampire game. I must admit however that the writing and voice acting from a short vid shown at E3 looked a bit amateurish compared with other ones I've seen.

I'd been interested in this since it was first announced, but was rather disappointed with the highly cinematic E3 trailer that showed nothing.
    It's nice to see some actual gameplay, which certainly looks very interesting.

Oddly, I had recently wondered what happened to it and seen there was no news, just a few days before that trailer (and now this one) were shown at E3.

Looks great.

This looks quite interesting, thanks for sharing. I dig the 1918 London and historical references mixed with vempire lore. I loved Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusaders for the similar reason.