TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 113 of 116 FirstFirst ... 136368737883889398103108109110111112113114115116 LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 2878

Thread: Current song you are listening to(or the Last song you listened to)

BANNED

Clean Bandit "Rather Be"! Really love these guys

Listening to this while I wait for Amazon to ship my copy (totally forgot this was coming out today).

Listening to Spirit "Twelve Dreams or Dr. Sardonicus". Sorry no link, I just found it on an old hard-drive. I've owned this on every media possible. I have it on vinyl in quad stereo, on reel to reel, on 8-track, on cassette, and on cd. There are a few "more drive than talent" moments, but if you are not familiar with this album, listen up!

p.s. now I'm rocking out with ELO "Out of the Blue"....fuck you young people, I'm feeling old tonight.
    Last edited by montag; 18th Jun 2017 at 04:23. Reason: 'cause vodka

Chakat sex pillow
    Topical. I've been playing Eldorado and A New World Record on repeat for the past few weeks.

Meanwhile, I listened to Arcade Fire's new single and thought to myself, 'man, they've really disappeared up their own buttholes now', but then everything after 0:45 happened.

Why yes, Pitchfork. That is a motherfucking pan flute. It is gloriously stupid, and yet it is perfect. Here's the piece it's from if anyone wants to know.

Spot on, Chris.

Swedish psychedelic rock/folk from the 70s. No idea what she's singing about.

Stenblomma sounds nice, I will look into them some more. You might like this, Neb.

I saw Arcade Fire a week ago here in Cologne. A day before the concert we got an email that bagpacks weren't allowed and everyone should arrive early at 18 o'clock.
    There was a supporting act that sounded a lot like Cansei de ser sexy, same energy and electro noise, but minus the catchy hooks.
    Arcade Fire eventually started playing after 2,5 h waiting and then delivered a 1,5 h set. They probably would have played longer, but there's a court rule in effect that concerts must end at 22 o'clock.
    Of course they knew this beforehand and could have started earlier.
    They opened with Everything Now with its popular Abba sample but I've never been a fan of that smarmy sound and Arcade Fire couldn't change that.
    Fortunately they played about 3 songs from every album, including my favourite (Blondie inspired) Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains).
    I was standing beyond the crowd, 57 meters from the stage, because I can't stand being in a packed crowd anymore after a few bad experiences (mass panic). So I didn't exactly see Win and Regine's faces. But they put on a good show and got everyone singing and dancing.

Chakat sex pillow
    That's fantastic. From what I've heard, their live shows are great because of the amount of energy they put into the performance. I imagine an arena-spanning 'No Cars Go' would be quite the experience.

These guys write songs about satanism/the occult at the same rate that Fu Manchu writes songs about driving (HINT: it's every song).

Quote Originally Posted by Kolya View Post
    You might like this, Neb.
    Yeah, it's really good stuff, and it's going into my queue of really good stuff.

There's only one Frank Sidebottom!

Spot on, Chris.

There was some minor uproar when this video came out because the director took inspiration for these scenes from a photo community (was it Instagram? Flickr?).
    I personally think it's a bit too busy. This song could have carried a much simpler video. But it's entertaining.

Uproar in the internet age is so lame.

Chakat sex pillow
    What is this video and why is Tim Allen sleeping with a boy

Level 10,000 achieved
    This thread is delivering! I like those Arcade Fire and Devils' Blood tracks. Frank Sidebottom one is good too. I liked the movie Frank, but I'd never heard the original until now.

And that whole Charlotte Gainsbourg album is great. Not the incest one, the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by Neb View Post
    Swedish psychedelic rock/folk from the 70s. No idea what she's singing about.
    You're not missing much. It's some hippy dippy bullshit.

Here's one of my jams of the summer.

Saint Motel: a band that should be a lot better known than it is.

This video is 360 degree view set inside a henke game.
    Edit: ... which means you can click in the window and drag to look around. Well it was new to me, I mean that YouTube uses it.

Last edited by demagogue; 20th Jul 2017 at 09:07.

Strange Japanese pop from the 80s.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Quote Originally Posted by demagogue View Post
    This video is 360 degree view set inside a henke game.
    Edit: ... which means you can click in the window and drag to look around. Well it was new to me, I mean that YouTube uses it.
    I think you just convinced me I need to make a 360 trailer for my next game.

Quote Originally Posted by henke View Post
    Not the incest one, the other one
    The album Lemon Incest is from is awesome too, although I'm pretty sure Serge was losing his mind by that point of his life.

(and according to Wikipedia, French Rolling Stone voted it the 63rd greatest French rock album of all time, and they wouldn't lie)

Quote Originally Posted by henke View Post
    Here's one of my jams of the summer.
    I can't believe I've never heard that before. So good.

I can't believe it either because Sergio Mendes was posted 62 Brazilians earlier.

Fuck I'm losing my Bossa Nova cred.

Get hot, get hot!

Nice one, thanks.

Page 113 of 116 FirstFirst ... 136368737883889398103108109110111112113114115116 LastLast