TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: TG FM: Lord Beilman's Estate (April 27th, 2009)

Hoping this thread is still alive....
    Is there a rope arrow in this mission? If not, how do I get in the secret passage opened by the lucky coin and talisman??

Great game, and not hard on EXPERT...yet...

ANYONE???

Never mind. I connected the dots.
    Always get the answer after I post.

Bug in this FM

Quote Originally Posted by bugya View Post
    A found a bug in this mission. The hammers' lantern don't affect the light gem and the hammers don't recognize garret's presence.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoGuy View Post
    I can assure you those Hammerites recognized me. I still have bruises...
    That's what i'm talking about.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rre3juOl7iU

Quote Originally Posted by bugya View Post
    A found a bug in this mission. The hammers' lantern don't affect the light gem and the hammers don't recognize garret's presence.
    Vlad, I found this:
    http://www.jasonotto.net/tutorials/C...m#DynamicLight

maybe there is the solution.

Well, I just got done playing this wonderful FM and what a great FM it is. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Well thought out, the attention to detail, as others have mentioned. It was engrossing, engaging, it made me laugh ,the easter egg, fantastic! It also made me think. I got briefly stuck on the *coin*. I figured it out. Loved the use of sounds, the voice waves, the AI paths, it was all great. For those that haven't played it PLAY IT! I'm late to the party. Better late than never.
    Thanks for all your hard work, and what a good one I picked right around easter too!

Lord Beilman

Dear Basso,
    Thanks for the info on "Lord" Bielman's estate. I'm sure he won't miss the trinkets. He obviously has money to spare, living in a mansion as beautiful as that. I've done a lot of jobs, but I've never seen such gorgeous architecture. The attention to detail was a pleasure to...visit. Too bad he didn't spend more on security.
    G_

I'm just now playing this FANTASTIC FM and am LOVING IT! The music and architecture make it incredibly immersive and somehow relaxing, and the funny-stuff is great!

But, I seem to be missing the one last item needed to finish which must be painfully obvious as no one else seems to have had any problem finding it. Everyone is sleeping, I have the water talisman, and I've long ago surpassed the loot objective (now 3078), but I can't seem to find this lucky coin mentioned here. Could someone please give me a hint as to its location?

Hint 1: Check the bar carefully.
    Hint 2: Specifically, the fireplace chimney

Thank you both! I guess I somehow skipped right over that post earlier in the thread. I never would have thought to look there, but it was probably hinted in a readable somewhere. As expected, it took me 2 minutes to finish after the hints, with all loot collected.

Thanks Vlad Midnight! Excellent mission!

just reviving this old thread to say, Vlad Midnight what a beautiful mission!!!!!! (and fun, and interesting, and clever)