TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T2 FM Citadel of Wrath-Amon - 2006.01.09

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    when you first drop in water look to your left,the gate that was closed is now open

then once you get out you have to find a entrance in wall that is a bit hard to spot but then you at exit
    That is the problem....THE GATE you refer to.....is not open!!!

So I cannot progress past that point....I guess???

I do not know if that is a bug or what????

if you completed everything else and that gate did not open ,then you got a bug/glitch

it worked fine for me,make sure your objectives are done,did you open secret area in top open area in that room that looks like a small room with statues?,i know that was one of the last things i had to do to have gate open

I saw the room you are talking about...but...I did not see a secret area?? It looked kinda like a church with two altars?? had statues in each corner?? Is that the room you are referring to? How do I get into the secret area? Please explain.....I did not see anything to do in there....so I probably missed it. Is there a lever or something in there???

EDIT: I have been over and over that room with the statutes on the top floor with the steel door, but have yet to find any switch or anything to open a secret area! I thought it was odd they would have a room like that locked away....but I have tried frobbing all the statues.....even the one behind the two altars up and down...and NOTHING HAPPENS!
    Last edited by meyou123; 9th May 2017 at 10:28.

Anyone know the answer to what I posted?

Quote Originally Posted by meyou123 View Post
    Anyone know the answer to what I posted?
    If you have used the key in the lockbox behind the crates in the basement area that should open the wall in the chapel with the statues. Once you have explored the new area via the chapel, and got back, the gate down in the sewers should have opened. The mission finished OK for me (Darkloader 4.3 and New Dark 1.24). Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittal View Post
    If you have used the key in the lockbox behind the crates in the basement area that should open the wall in the chapel with the statues. Once you have explored the new area via the chapel, and got back, the gate down in the sewers should have opened. The mission finished OK for me (Darkloader 4.3 and New Dark 1.24). Hope that helps.
    OH I did not know that! I thought the key opened the gate in the sewer! LOL!