TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: T2 Campaign: Sturmdrang Peak (15/05/13)

[IMG]Gathering Tempest photo dump001_zps7eknuyvt.png[/IMG]

This is The Gathering Tempest in the kitchen looking out. There have been several doors doing this in this level, all single doors.

EDIT: I just installed Tafferpatcher 1.25 and several doors are still doing it? I will try restarting this mission and if that doesn't work, I may reinstall Thief??
    Last edited by pwl; 3rd May 2017 at 11:52. Reason: added content.

Dóttirin klęšist oft móšur möttli
    This door is okay. Which NewDark do you use? Check the product version of thief2.exe.

[IMG] photo Tempest 2_zpsiatafrgy.png[/IMG]
    Well it looks like I had to uninstall this mission and start mission over after installing Tafferpatcher 1.25. Now it appears the doors are fine!!

Thank you for the help!! Unna Oertdottir
    pwl

I am replaying this. Trying to get into the library, but the door is locked. Tried to access it via the vents, but the metal grate won't move.
    Can you pls give me a hint?

Quote Originally Posted by maga View Post
    Trying to get into the library, but the door is locked. Tried to access it via the vents, but the metal grate won't move.
    The library door can indeed be locked, but my notes don't say anything about non-moving metal grates. Does the grate you suspect to be the right one light up at all? Can you describe from where you accessed the ventilation shafts?

The grate doesn't light up at all, it seems non frobbable. And I don't find any switch.
    So if the library door can be locked, how do I get into it?
    Will try to post a snapshot

The library is usually accessed via one of the ventilation shafts, and the key for the library door can be found inside the library. I don't remember whether it is different for some difficulty levels, but my notes do not contain any hint to that. Neither does Ricebug's walkthru for the campaign.

My best guess is that you somehow try to use the wrong grate to enter the library. Unfortunately, I did not note anything useful to find the right way to the vents near the library, and I cannot play the mission right now to check it out.

Ok, problem solved, don't laugh at me......
    The objective to lock the guy into the library had not appeared yet........
    Now the library is open!!!!!