TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: T2 FM - Breathing Corpses (06 May 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricebug View Post
    I checked your saves and they work fine. No crashes. May have to slap some TafferPatcher on it.
    So I applied TafferPatcher again, it's fixed some things like difficulty menus being out of alignment and missing objects but picking up any loot still causes a crash.

Edit: So I re-downloaded the mission after applying TafferPatcher again but still crashing when I pick up loot.
    Last edited by Jumping Taffer; 23rd Apr 2017 at 22:30. Reason: Update

When you ran TP, did you install Thief 2 into an empty folder? I always delete everything in the folder and THEN do the TP. Back up some config files, but nothing else. Old saves won't work either.

No, I thought that was only for those with a disk copy of the game. I have a digital copy from GOG, so do I just select that then?

Edit: Just redownloaded Thief II and it all works now.
    Last edited by Jumping Taffer; 24th Apr 2017 at 16:49.

I'm back after a week! Now I hope I'm not too late in that regard but if you need some support for the map, I think I remember Athalle telling me she made her own during her playthrough - I don't know for sure but maybe it could make things easier for you?
    On another note Ricebug changed the voice acting tracks so that it's easier to hear what is said, this is the only thing that was updated for now. This is only for the English version as I don't remember hearing back about low audio for the other languages.

Welcome back, Athalle made a map in French version?

Quote Originally Posted by Cardia View Post
    Welcome back, Athalle made a map in French version?
    I just asked her about it. If there is one, it's most likely in French and I'd assume it's a handmade one. I'll keep you informed about it

The map Athalle made is handmade as I thought and can't be shared as it is right now. However, if this can help anyone (especially Ricebug, I don't know how far you went with the map) she says she can manage to finish it in one week roughly

WALKTHROUGH

Extensive maps are included. Perhaps the toughest I've done so far.

Really terrific mission!
    I loved the puzzles--hard enough to force thinking, but not too hard to solve.
    I found all of the secrets and all but 375 of the loot and did not have to seek help a single time.

Extremely imaginative mission structure. So much to do. A lot of backtracking but necessary and not onerous.
    Highly recommended!!

I'm in the teleport hub, how do I get to Arastris?

Quote Originally Posted by MrMunkeepants View Post
    I'm in the teleport hub, how do I get to Arastris?
    It's been a while but teleport to the sanctuary, it should be the room with an orange-glowing stone, go through the door and go onto the wooden bridge,
    you can rope down the corpse textures on the wall or drop down to the lower bridge (you'll take some damages), you need to go all the way down. You'll find the corpse standing up in the nearby hallway

Alternatively, you can teleport to the "Brass Tombs", go under the bridge and use a mortuary coin on the bowl in the room with water to spawn a boat that will go to the area down the tall bridges

thank you, FD - for the tip and for the mission!
    it was surprisingly expansive, with multiple clever puzzles and innovative features

Thanks! I hope you didn't get lost that much