TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: The Beginning of Era Karath-Din 26 Dec 2010

Quote Originally Posted by frobbin hood View Post
    In screenshot 1, behind the square tower is another high place on top of a temple. I can see a patrolling archer up there, but can't find a way up.
    There is nothing up there, but you could use your Slowfall potion to make sure yourself.

Need last key

I cannot find the key to get to the sceptre. I have 11 keys already, playing on hard. Anyone able to tell me where to find it please?

Need more help!

Looking at picture 4 in the 1st post I cannot unlock the door that is located in an area at the far left side of the picture (not shown in the picture) which is through a door and down a hallway. I have tried each of the 11 keys I have but I cannot unlock it. I'm beginning to get frustrated so any help is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!

Clearinghouse
    bobber, you have found this key?

Quote Originally Posted by clearing View Post
    bobber, you have found this key?
    Oh my. No, I don't think I did. Thank you clearing very much.

BUMP!

Question: Is there another DL site available for the English version?

I DL'd it from the one in this thread and Darkloader says there's an error of some kind (it doesn't even specify what the problem is) and then the mission doesn't even show up on the list in Darkloader. The warning pops up before Darkloader even opens up.

I trief Thiefmissions, but the mission wasn't there, and Southquarter reports an internal server error.

Almost certain I got it from ttlg.de - http://www.ttlg.de/de/download/downl...th-Din_ENG.zip

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers View Post
    Almost certain I got it from ttlg.de - http://www.ttlg.de/de/download/downl...th-Din_ENG.zip
    Thanks, Sticky DLing as I write! We'll see how this one fares

Well,

I have been stopped cold.

Literally!

By an invisa wall!

After slipping off to the slanted right of the large interior (past the 2nd? 3rd? set of double metal doors) with the 2
    criss-cross patrolling guards (building with the two non hostile outer guards)
    and checking out a scroll room type room, I hit the invisa wall trying to return back up the slant!

So there is no armory?

Found the witch with all the potions. Is there an armory or not? I need water arrows for the temple

d. 2014
    the key that clearing said what dioes it open,i have the key which was in the sceenshot =,still cant open the gate for the sceptre, need help

d. 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    the key that clearing said what dioes it open,i have the key which was in the sceenshot =,still cant open the gate for the sceptre, need help
    i also need a key for the door down a corridor, near the room with the scroolls and the staircase in the temple

d. 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    i also need a key for the door down a corridor, near the room with the scroolls and the staircase in the temple
    its ok i got the scepter

keys, keys, where are the keys

I need the key for the 2nd gate in the tower. Any help would be appreciated

the music in this fm is so good

@ darkwater - there's a key list in Ricebug's walkthroughs 2010 Volume Eleven.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett's Shadow View Post
    I have been stopped cold.

Literally!

By an invisa wall! I hit the invisable wall trying to return back up the slant!

I have been stuck in most Zmey's Mission ... other missions goes well but this Zmey's Mission this one and other one "Secret Breaking on a Pyramid" ... same issues ... hitting invisble wall on most Spots and no Doors, just black on most areas ...

but in Breaking on a Pyramid, very beginning ... spider in the other side, I didn't go all the way through, my weapon is disabled.

Do I need to get script or anything? I'm putting Zmey's Mission on hold til I get the answer.

Onward to other missions!

its a thief gold fan mission,so you missing textures i bet,i had same problem,but fixed it with a new thief gold game

let me guess the inviso area is the door in between both guards and the fountain statue is probably missing too?

if so you cant beat mission untill fixed

Southquarter.com/fms
    Both of Zmey's missions are for Thief 2.

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    its a thief gold fan mission,so you missing textures i bet,i had same problem,but fixed it with a new thief gold game

let me guess the inviso area is the door in between both guards and the fountain statue is probably missing too?

if so you cant beat mission untill fixed

It is not GOLD ... otherwise I wouldn't post here ... it's for THIEF 2 ... I checked on the file in ZIP

Dóttirin klęšist oft móšur möttli
    Post some screenshots. If you know DromEd, then post the object number of the invisible object.

2 Invisible Wall with same Author, Zmey

I am using Thief 2 1.25 newDark Patch and Tafferpatcher with enchanced Looks (included in Tafferpatcher) (even using Tafferpatcher to install Thief 2 cuz it works well then used Darkloader and worked really good with other games ... but this 2 mission is only one that have a issues, none others!

Look at the door and look carefully at that red clothes dude walking to the door but nothing happens and look at the end the guard "from other side" didn't come and attack me ..

https://youtu.be/KyDR-38USIQ

Part 2 Invisible Wall

in Secret Breaking of a Pyramid

https://youtu.be/X-DNAgO-fOE

Video instead of Photo

Photo will not help enough gotta show the movement to see the actual reason why i posted

Dóttirin klęšist oft móšur möttli
    1. There's a door that can be smashed. Did you smash it? If you didn't, it's not rendered for some reasons.
    2. Looks like the mesh of the guardian is too big. And he's pathfinding issues. You'll find this often in FMs (and in OMs, too). There's nothing you can do.