TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Thievery Worldchampionship

Originally posted by Biohazard
    Welcome to Team USA LaughingRat!!! May I take your luggage?
    Sure!

*hands BioH a gnawed on shoebox filled with cedar shavings and chewed up tissue paper and... other stuff*

LR was crakaz supppose to be a Canada team...????
    I think I've read that on your web site a few time ago.... Well you where saiying that crakaz was not Canada only anymore since.. hummm who was it ..aggamemmon join ctg ....i'm I right ? ...wow i'm confuse now LOL

ok here it is :

Posted on Friday, November 08 @ 11:35:15 CST
    Topic: Crackaz Thievery Guild
    While Crackaz has had a number of Canadian members for quite a while, we've recently gone truly international.
    With Aggamemnon joining the Crackaz Thievery Guild from the UK, we have our first overseas member. We've also just admitted two Dutch members, Frantic and V12US on a probationary basis.
    Welcome to the team, guys!
    So you are not from Canada but the USA...hummm...????
    anyway... going back to mind of is own bizz.
    Last edited by dha_thief; 9th Jan 2003 at 23:38.

Originally posted by LaughingRat
    Sure!

*hands BioH a gnawed on shoebox filled with cedar shavings and chewed up tissue paper and... other stuff*
    *While LaughingRat is looking the other way, Bio shakes the box violently to hear the squeal of a female rat*

*Bio decides it's best not to ask*

Originally posted by dha_thief
    LR was crakaz supppose to be a Canada team...????
    I think I've read that on your web site a few time ago.... Well you where saiying that crakaz was not Canada only anymore since.. hummm who was it ..aggamemmon join ctg ....i'm I right ? ...wow i'm confuse now LOL
    So you are not from Canada but the USA ..????
    anyway... going back to mind of is own bizz.
    Nono. I posted that Crackaz was a truly international team, with the addition of our first overseas member. Just noted at the time that we had a number of CAnadian members, too.

Actually, since then, a lot more Canadians have joined. I think they're trying to take over or something....

ooooo national teams. I'm from the US but I havent really played much in the last few weeks.
    Fear the Mercs!!!