TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Heya! I'm new here and just stopped to say "Heya!"

Heya! I'm new here and just stopped to say "Heya!"

Hi! I'm new here and I just wanted to say that this mod rocks and that you are all very nice people and that I will be very happy to play with all of you online and that I want to thank the dev team and I think that this is the best community ever and I really like Mad_Gerbil because he is nice and he accepted me in his guild and I really like Laughing Rat and Grank because they are trying really hard to keep one of the best servers around and I really like Omega because he is a very nice guy and cool and I really like Dalai because he personally told me "Good job" once and I really like Thwark because he is a very good admin and I really like DarkProject because I killed him twice in a row and I really like Tisfulakistakagela because he is my brother and I really like KoreMacleod and Mad_Bergil because they are my teammates and I really like BrokenArts because she has a cute nose and I really like Viktoria because she likes thievery and I really like fridae because she is my best buddy online and a very good guard and I really like Snafu because he is funny and sensitive and I really like Lurox because he is a tea-boy wannabe and I really like Guard_Master because I am he and I really like Stakhanov because he really tries hard and I really like Rob FILTH because he agreed with me about the guard taunts and I really like kewlazme because he invents funny guild names and I really like Bloody-Reaper can't remember why and I really like Katra because his idol is Dalai and I really like CrouchingDork for obvious reasons and I really like The Outrider unless he beats us in the upcoming event and I really like MrEricSir because he thinks FAGs can win the RLF and I really like NeoPendragon because he is a good player and I really like Yenzarill because he lives @ ‘st Ra'LŽur whatever that means and I really like SeEManN because he always enjoys a good joke and I really like the Chief for keeping us company and I really like DaBeowulf because he is an (AI) and I really like Buho because he has great ideas about the game and I really like mOdEtWo because I was misspelling his name as everybody and I really like PhaeThorn althoug he likes thieving and I really like BobTheDog because he is insane and I really like TheMachine because he is a good guard and I really like Vegeta because my brother likes him for being funny and I really like -=V12US=- because he discovers new aspects of the game and I really like Mogwort because his server rocks and I really like WildBill because although he is sometimes giving me a headache is a very nice guy and I really like Old_Joe for being the stronger example why the BJ radious should be drammatically decreased and I really like Frantic because I learned how to counter thieves by spectating him and I really like Onager because he is online right now and I really like Occam because he is still stuck on that fridge of his and I really like Unstoppable because he doesn't know when to stop and I really like Ghostly_ apparition because he lives in LA and I want to visit LA and I really like Biohazard because he voted Ghostly for the US team leadership instead of himself and I really like ElJoelio because he finds Thwark handsome and I really like Firetiger5 because the poor guy's computer kinda busted and I really like all of you TUT players, old and new because I'm having a great time playing this game and you are part of the game. I wanted to mention a little something about everyone here but I am seeing stars right now and I believe it's my head that's spinning. C U ONLINE!

spoiler:
    I hope you still like me for making you read all these. I just felt like posting it.
    Thou shalt be stopped by Fire and Steel. Thou shalt fall before The_Judge.

Member of the honourable guild [RLF].

WOW n1 mate

The only thing he dislikes is punctuation.

LoL, good post Judge

Did anyone actually read all that?

Yikes.

I did read through it, and I'm bored of being a wannabe on the dev team.

Must... steal... Joel's... scripts...

Originally posted by LaughingRat
    Did anyone actually read all that?
    Yes me for example and it rocks. If you haven't you should do so, too.
    Omega: Can I please, pretty please with candy on top, get a "Best post ever" ?

Edit: To make it clear as I noticed it wasn't. Of course for The_Judge's original post.

*I'm out of breath......* Welcome.

Judge, mind if I pull out a quote from there...or do you want it to stay secret?
    I may only be a 98 pound weakling, but when I put on armor and grab a sword, I feel like I could take on all the thieves in the world. But I suppose 98 pounds isn't bad for a gerbil.

quite possibly the nicest post i have read here,
    and a breath of fresh air from some of the posta lately.
    I especially like that he actually remembered me in there.

AWESOME DUDE!

‘st Ra'LŽur
    Ost Ra Leur
    Aust Ra Liar
    Australia

Just so you get the idea.
    Don't be afraid of the dark.
    Be afraid of what it hides.

**clap, clap, clap, clap,**

HORRAY FOR JUDGE! Nice, long but nice and very verrryyy refreshing. Deffinatly worth the reading. w/ the stuff that goes on here sometimes, its nice to read something like that. I enjoy playing w/ u as well, specially since u was the first one to welcome me to the forums here. I think this kid needs some recognition. By the way, I was crackin' up w/ ure lack of puctuation use....
    !i>"A High IQ Doesn't Make Up For A Lack Of Common Sense"<i!