TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: My reafirmed gratitude and glory for this Mod.

My reafirmed gratitude and glory for this Mod.

Alrighty. The LVs tell me that i've been having a fantastic time playing all night. Mostly i've seen only that taffer Mad Gerbil and that other wank, StarWhore; if he can be called that.

So. Playing this map of which i cannot remember the name (one with a church, a tomb in which there are twin rubies or somethingorother, and the priest has one for himself in his house, the name for it being Icannaremember.) that i began to realise that my original misgivings about this mod being archaic, unfriendly and horrible to play were totally unfounded. I compliment thee, Dev team, but especially Lurox, because he wants to get the tea.

LM

Re: My reafirmed gratitude and glory for this Mod.

Originally posted by LazerMane
    Alrighty. The LVs tell me that i've been having a fantastic time playing all night. Mostly i've seen only that taffer Mad Gerbil and that other wank, StarWhore; if he can be called that.

So. Playing this map of which i cannot remember the name (one with a church, a tomb in which there are twin rubies or somethingorother, and the priest has one for himself in his house, the name for it being Icannaremember.) that i began to realise that my original misgivings about this mod being archaic, unfriendly and horrible to play were totally unfounded. I compliment thee, Dev team, but especially Lurox, because he wants to get the tea.

LM
    I want to make the tea, bozo.

The map you're speaking of is Korman.

And, uuh, thanks! I have worked so hard for this mod, and I'm very happy you like it!

is a Black Cat!
    Great that you've changed your mind, LM!
    Cya in-game!