TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: T2 FM: Nosferatu - updated to v1.1 (13 Nov, 2017)

You just won't leave those vampires and gothic horror alone, ey, Sensut ?

Anywany, congratulations to the new FM. I might give it a whirl soon.

Looks like a very nice take on Bran castle. Bravo!

A lot of getting lost and running around trying to find specific rooms, but this was a heck of a lot of fun and really atmospheric! Thanks!

cant get into the cottage after the tower! ive searched everywhere for a key couldnt find anything! through help please and how to get into the castle later
    Last edited by Orfeus21; 10th Nov 2017 at 20:33.

Hey! I'm really impressed with the architecture in this mission. Absolutely amazing castle!
    I'm a bit lost however - I can't find the lady's bedroom. Any hints where it is? I seem to be able to peek into it (or another room I haven't visited yet) while teleporting using the overlook key, but I just don't know where the entrance to it is... :/

Orfeus21 Did you get the silverhead arrows? Kill the werewolf with them. He is wearing the key.

PinkDot - Have you found the sitting room? There's an entrance off of the outside balcony if you haven't been in there. Go through into the hallway and the stairs up to the bedrooms are straight across from you.

@Nightwalker - thanks! somehow I missed these hallways leading to bedrooms. This is a-mazing castle indeed!

I played it several times before I started to figure out where things are. It's definitely a maze but fun to explore!

Sensut,

My jaw dropped seeing that castle. What a fantastic mission.

moat wall?

this mission is a curse to me as i cant find the rope arrows on the moat wall!

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeus21 View Post
    this mission is a curse to me as i cant find the rope arrows on the moat wall!
    IIRC, the rope arrow stash is on the canal wall opposite the castle, quite near the tower you can rope up into, and the steps out of the canal.

The rope arrows won't be there until you have the objective to get them so if you're jumping ahead without reading books, you need to go back and check the hunter's cabin.

UPDATE TO v1.1

UPDATE to version 1.1

I wanted to make this update because of a missing object from the 1.0 pack . Fortunately it's only a decorative object and did not cause trouble, but is better if everything is in it's place. At the same time I fixed some things, especially the windows which I don't liked. I had no time to finish them because I don't wanted to pass the Halloween deadline. Now they are dressed with on/off lights as well. From now I'm starting to take apart this mission for the next works and in this form will be no longer updated.

Download:

Google Drive

MEGA

I'm wandering around the castle after getting there, but I don't know where to go. Can someone give me a hint to a key that might open the bedrooms, or throne rom, or where it is that I need to go first?