TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: A couple of questions

A couple of questions

Been doing some dabbling again with Dromed recently and I was wondering, does anyone have a link to where I can find the str converter program that shows what the text on the books looks like before you go in game? I cant seem to find it anywhere. Also, what property do you tweak to get rid of an objects shadow?

For the second question go to Objects -> Immobile and remove the tick from the box. Rerun light processing.

There is no working WISIWIG editor for book / parchment text files which supports all the NewDark extensions. ParchEd is the best of the ones I've seen. But it is pre-NewDark.

I uploaded Str-Converter V2 for you here. And here is ParchEd. I've used them both extensively, and while I like Str-Converter, I think I prefer ParchEd. But to each his own.

Thanks for the links!

This parched program seems very useful, where do i extract the zip file content? inside the thief 2 folder?
    Last edited by Cardia; 4th Aug 2017 at 06:05.

Anywhere you want, but it does not need to be in the Thief folder. It is a completely separate program. I extracted my copy to a new folder on my desktop that I created and labeled "ParchEd".

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    Anywhere you want, but it does not need to be in the Thief folder. It is a completely separate program. I extracted my copy to a new folder on my desktop that I created and labeled "ParchEd".
    Thanks Michael, ive started using the program, its very simple and useful to have all lines well aligned in the book pages, excellent idea in creating this program and a big thanks to its creator Telliamed.