TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Rebellion of the Builder 2: Mission 4 "A City with Problems"

Rice bug you said

(The order in which you help the citizens does not matter. Have you found the 4th citizen? You can find him above the power plant.)

Where is he or she above the power plant? All I see is mechanists guards. two outside doors, one second level, another patrolling back and forth and another behind the huge green doors.

Appreciate the help.
    thank you

Silent warrior

Look from outside the power plant - on the 2nd level there's a window...

anyone know i got one of the secrets in this mission but cant find second one,anyone know it

Which secret did you get?

i have no idea what one i got

Secret 1 involves shooting a trophy head, which opens up a secret wall in the hallway.
    Secret 2 is found in the small green warehouse, on the top floor.

Cannot red jewel

Need help please

Where is the red gem in Rufus place please? I have looked all over his place and the sewers and cannot find it. All i could find was a talisman of fire.

Thanks
    Last edited by bigalexjones66; 14th Aug 2017 at 05:39.

Quote Originally Posted by bigalexjones66 View Post
    Need help please

Where is the red jewel in Rufus place please? I have looked all over his place and the sewers and cannot find it. All i could find was a talisman of fire.

Thanks
    in the toilet on the shelf.

Soldi

I don't understand there is no SHELF in Rufus place in the toilet only a toilet and a window. I clicked lots of times around the toilet but no Gem
    Last edited by bigalexjones66; 14th Aug 2017 at 05:39.

@ bigalexjones66

There's also a closet in that bedroom.

Gort

All i can find in the closet are some arrows and a talisman of fire which looks it has a red gem in it. I tried giving it to the pagans but nothing happens.
    Please help
    Thanks

It is ok i worked it out
    thanks

Just a heads up that this mission is breakable. I feel I have exhausted all other workarounds. If you knock out the guard at the castle gate you will be unable check the objective "find a way to be a guest in the castle". I didn't know he was important otherwise I wouldn't have done it, but I did it before completing other tasks and didn't have a save old enough to go back to. I actually managed to still get into the castle by climbing onto the rooftops and jumping onto the castle wall. I knocked out several guards and snuck up behind the queen to activate the conversation with her. I thought I had it beat but once I returned to the starting point I was still missing that one objective. The mission should fail if you knock out that guard in my opinion.

Finished Mission.

There was a door on the warehouse with elevator with 4 floors thast I couldn't open.
    on same warehouse, there was a clock on third floor that you can frob to change hour, what is that for?
    There were a chest that couldn't open, didn't find the key.
    And is possible to pen all that green safes in one building?

Quote Originally Posted by caqo View Post
    There was a door on the warehouse with elevator with 4 floors thast I couldn't open.
    Don't you mean, four doors?.

on same warehouse, there was a clock on third floor that you can frob to change hour, what is that for?
    Find the clockpiece (stuck in a mattress across from the blacksmith). Change the time to midnight. Go to rear of castle and drop down into basement to find hidden mission.

And is possible to pen all that green safes in one building?
    Nothing in them.

Finished Mission.

There were a chest that couldn't open, didn't find the key.
    And is possible to open all that green safes in one building?
    I think you meant "floors". Was the door you couldn't open on the ground floor? If so, it needs to be opened by force, there's a text hint onscreen when you get close to it. Inside is a key you need and a readable that gives an objective.

Where was this chest? I don't recall one like that in that warehouse.

You can't open any of those green safes in the bank... in this mission.

Possible bug: The 'don't kill innocents' objective didn't fail when I killed Greg.

Edit: it doesn't fail when I kill the guy behind the fence either.
    Last edited by john9818a; 16th Aug 2017 at 15:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahenjo View Post
    I think you meant "floors". Was the door you couldn't open on the ground floor? If so, it needs to be opened by force, there's a text hint onscreen when you get close to it. Inside is a key you need and a readable that gives an objective.

Where was this chest? I don't recall one like that in that warehouse.

You can't open any of those green safes in the bank... in this mission.
    The chest was one in the room where you kill the monster, also, on that same room there is a safe box that I couldn't open.

The chest was one in the room where you kill the monster, also, on that same room there is a safe box that I couldn't open.
    Yes, that's in the water plant, those can't be opened afaik, but there is also a key up there that unlocks another chest in that building.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahenjo View Post
    Yes, that's in the water plant, those can't be opened afaik, but there is also a key up there that unlocks another chest in that building.
    Yeah, I found that.

How do I get on top of the power plant? I used two crates to get on to the second level outside but that is as far as I can get.

Edit: got it figured out.
    Last edited by john9818a; 18th Aug 2017 at 03:55.