TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Rebellion of the Builder 2: Mission 7 "An Unwilling Secret Travel"

So far just this one, I have gone on to Christine's missions for now with no problems. Hope to get an answer might have to do full reinstall

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    what pattern do i put into the panel? i tried the 4 pattern and varied it a bit but nothing
    Flip it over - that is, the "4" is in and everything that isn't a "4" is out.

This was a tough mission! (I finally completed it, though.)

- prjames

Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    So far just this one, I have gone on to Christine's missions for now with no problems. Hope to get an answer might have to do full reinstall
    Guess there are no answers to this problem so I'll tank it for now!!

Post it on the Editor's Guild forum. I'm suspecting a max objects count is wrong.

Thank you Ricebug I will.

Hi, i play thief for ca 15 years but first time writing here... These mission are quite hard , i play on average, and i couldn't finish 2 missions (knocked out everyone as usual but important ai-s too) so 2 times i jumped to the next mission with ctrl+alt+shift+end. Now i'm stuck again, could you pls give some clues?
    I just finished the 3 tests under the main hall, crystals are acticvated,a mage, a guard and a keeper are standing around a pedestal, i put out torches so the magical energy walls are off, i can return now to the main hall and test areas too and now what should i do? The first objective is missing. Thanks!

Welcome to the forums Cheela! Maybe try using your blackjack a little more sparingly, you could miss some good parts.

You're basically done and those three are waiting for you to climb the pedestal into the vortex. But it's interesting that putting out the torches turns off the energy grids, GORT may want to fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahenjo View Post
    Welcome to the forums Cheela! Maybe try using your blackjack a little more sparingly, you could miss some good parts.

You're basically done and those three are waiting for you to climb the pedestal into the vortex. But it's interesting that putting out the torches turns off the energy grids, GORT may want to fix that.
    Thank you! I was on the pedestal, i was teleported there after the last test (it was the keeper test) but jumped onto the floor and back. and already tried to jump into the vortex, but i couldn't move just wait a lot and look around, mostly up and nothing happened :-(
    Blackjacking sparingly ,ok (but it's sooo frustrating for me not to move as freely as usual).
    Great missions, not usual, they make me think differently and sweat as well
    Maybe i should start again mission 1 after i finished the last one

Edit: it's enough to put out only one torch, between stairs and keeper test room with blue lights
    Last edited by Cheela; 15th Aug 2017 at 17:25.

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    what pattern do i put into the panel? i tried the 4 pattern and varied it a bit but nothing
    I would also like to know this pattern to change the light to green?....if someone can point me in the right direction?

Edit...ok I saw PRjames post..and there is a keeper book on a table which gives the sequence.so carrying on
    Last edited by JonesCrusher; 16th Aug 2017 at 15:33.

What do I do with the Elemental Stone?

I saw the bubbles appear on the first floor but that is all. I'm not sure what to do next.

As usual I figured it out right after posting.
    Last edited by john9818a; 20th Aug 2017 at 20:02.

I need help finding the strange stone please.