TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Farcry 5: Because Everything Is Political!

The reason I came to here in the first place was that I couldn't have interesting discussions with the people I knew about the subjects I cared about. Because they simply weren't interested in the stuff. A kind of loneliness.
    What I'm saying is: It may be Facebook but it may also be that your friends suck. Sad face.
    As for the guy wishing for a blaxploitation GTA4RE5HALO: It doesn't get much more inoffensive than ironically watching blaxploitation flicks nowadays. The Arena with Pam Grier anyone? Bushes a guy could hide in!
    And no, not all video games are political unless you put on your extra ideological goggles. Sure a lot are in some marginal way, but where is the politics in Duskers, NaissancE, Typhoon2001, or any shootemup, any sports game, any turret defense?

My friends suck? How funny that you should say that to me right now, when I'm given the best support a person could have by my friends and family, as I'm currently going through a tragic event now (which I might post about in due time). Piss off, Kolya.

Southquarter.com/fms
    I don't think that was meant to be taken so literally. I mean Kolya was basically saying that his friends on FB suck, so he came here instead.

In that case, I was mistaken and I apologize Kolya, and withdraw my comment. Even if it was directed at me, you have no way of knowing I can't handle such comments right now. Thing is, I just lost my wife, she passed away. I'm not myself right now. I think it's wise I just read TTLG for the time being and not post too much, before I make more mistakes.

EDIT: dear Facebook friends of mine on TTLG, please don't post anything about my wife's passing on Facebook, unless it's a direct message on Messenger. I want to announce it myself when I'm ready for it.

FINAL EDIT: also, this thread shouldn't turn into a condolence message thread about my wife's death. Please keep posting about the actual topic. Send me a PM if you want to say something to me.
    Last edited by Harvester; 22nd Jun 2017 at 19:09.

Sent you a PM.