TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hammerite's Brutality

Sneaky1Kenobi

Stuck!

I have completed all objectives except setting the prisoner free. I saw your post NW but I cannot find the
    spoiler:
    room that has the banner with the hidden switch behind it. I found the room with the wall safe behind the banner, but I cannot open it. I also cannot open the chest in the same room. I have 4 keys - pewter, blue, red-gold, and silver.
    HELP! Great little mission! I like the big window in the church. Fun to play.

It's pickable and so it the chest.

Sneaky1Kenobi

Ah Ha!

And therein lies the problem! I went through the whole mission with just one lockpick, because I didn't see the other one on the table where all the equipment was sitting! I just assumed we were only going to have one lockpick in this one! I could just blackjack myself! Well, I went back and got it and finished the mission. Thanks again Nightwalker!

Freeing Prisoner/Getting out

ok i freed the prisoner using the methods mentioned.

how far do i have to carry her til i can put her down b/c if i drop here right when i come out the secret door or even down the hall, the objective is no longer checked.
    also how the heck do i get out of here?

I used to havea life then i found Thief

Welcome to the forum!

Go into the chapel and up to the front. There's a door (on the left, I think) that leads into a foyer. There's another door, on the left, in here and inside that room, there's a lever that opens the big gate. Just take the prisoner out with you and the objective will stay ticked.

lol thanks for the warm welcome

komag told me about this forum *waves to komag* thanks for mentioning this place!

the chapel? you mean that hallway with the big statue in it?

nevermind lol

i am so stupid lol
    after making about 5 laps around the place carrying the girl on my shoulder i found the chapel (i knew there was some kind church type thing around there lol)

This is a good mission for getting confused

If I'd 'rescued' anyone more the exit would have looked like something from The Silent Project

Hi there,
    Just wanted to post a thank you to the author of this mission. It's really fun to play.
    Wish you had finished your book on the "Making of zombie gas arrows". It'd have been neat for me to know how you did that.

Pretty slick triggering the
    spoiler:
    unconcious guy to wake back up.
    I thought I had all them bad guys licked till then. Scared the crap outta me when he came attacking out of no where. Oh, and that poor, poor fellow in the cell getting "hammered". Neat.

Could there be a sequel about how
    spoiler:
    the little girl ended up in that prison and further adventures of her and Garret after the rescue/escape? I've got a daughter and think a story on those lines would be really nice.

Thanks again. I've played this one several times just because of the satisfaction of completing that objective.

Jim B

Juvat, Ekim thanks your mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm catching up on missions I've missed over the years and I'm having a problem with this one. I've completed everything except the priest is mad mission. I knocked out the priest with the girl. Maybe I wasn't supposed to do that. I got rid of the ghost in the attic with the gas arrow and by hitting him and both times he vanished. I also resurrected the knocked out priest with the girl with the arrow and killed him again too. Nothing checks off the objective. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, you can go out into the graveyard, but can't get back. I did this by climbing on the table in one of the bedrooms.

Phil

the link is not working....

Dóttirin klęšist oft móšur möttli
    dml to fix objective

Code:
    DML1
    //Hammerite Brutality: Fixed kill ghost objective and loot
    //miss20.mis.dml

+ObjProp 382 "Scripts"
    {
        "Script 0" TrigBraindead
    }