TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: T3 FM: Night of Trickster (09.11.2015) Update: v3.0

I don't remember a health potion in the mission either. As for that final guy, yes he's tough, but not as tough as the guy in 1.0 version. You can always cheat by turning down your difficulty setting in your SU tweaks ( turning down to 0 makes you invisible)

Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    You can always cheat by turning down your difficulty setting in your SU tweaks ( turning down to 0 makes you invisible)
    Ooh Ok, didn't know that! Well, I found the key for the armory, that helped me, found 2 healing potions, broadheads and a mine. I could kill him with the mine and at last one broadhead from distance and in the shadow!

Basso71

I'm feeling like an idiot

Guys - I'm stuck at the beginning...how/where do I get up to where the thief is?

zogmeister....in the alley by leading to the Abbey, use the crates in the corner to mantle up to the canopy by the tavern and use the ledge to get to both the guards watch room and the Thief's hideaway.

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    zogmeister....in the alley by leading to the Abbey, use the crates in the corner to mantle up to the canopy by the tavern and use the ledge to get to both the guards watch room and the Thief's hideaway.
    Thanks Fortuni ! I didn't think I'd be able to mantle up there, but just goes to show you...

killing the green blob(s)

I'm at the very tail end - in the library and cant seem to get past the flying green blob whilst in pursuit of the "incantation"...how do I best complete this part? What's the best way to kill or fool the green blob?

I also had the same bad luck with the lava...LOL. Clunky Thief-DS mechanics to blame.
    I have to call it quits for this fanmission. Stuck in the pump room, keep falling into the lava with no alternative means to get out unless one jumps. Thief-DS is too clunky for me to make precise long distance jumps. This game is not fun anymore. Don't like the lack of weapons, health potions or even a map, the numerous collapsing floors into the lava is certainly not amusing.
    Last edited by onetruekeeper; 9th Apr 2018 at 01:34.

Савар не ищет легких путей

Sneaky Upgrader
    Google: "Savar does not seek easy ways"

Quote Originally Posted by onetruekeeper View Post
    I have to call it quits for this fanmission.
    Instead of quitting the mission you could tweak it just enough to get past the difficult spots: lower difficulty, lower gravity, higher speed...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345