TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Rebellion of the Builder 2: Mission 1 "The Sands of Fire and Ice"

Soldi yes I edited my post and then I saw yours after the page reloaded.

Dude, I kept touching dewdrop....BIG surprise. hahahahaha

Playing on medium difficulty, cannot find the stone of Ra

Cannot find it.....

Quote Originally Posted by maga View Post
    Playing on medium difficulty, cannot find the stone of Ra
    Quote Originally Posted by maga View Post
    Cannot find it.....
    Try looking on path to pyramid (not sphinx) temple, not far before you get to it.

I have been playing this for a while now and can not find the crystal of RA I KO'd every one by getting them to chase me. It is getting boring looking for this thing. Playing on Death Wish.
    Last edited by bedwine; 20th Aug 2017 at 19:56.

@bedwine - what difficulty level? I didn't test this one on Death Wish, maybe someone else can say. On normal & medium it's along the path to the pyramid temple.

Ok, it's very near the pyramid temple and within a few feet of a campfire, if that helps.
    Last edited by Dahenjo; 20th Aug 2017 at 20:30.

Thank you Dahenjo! I wanted to know if the scarabslocation is the same for all difficulties, as cannot find any on the ledge where the pagans are

@maga - climb on sarcophagus where hourglass is found and look along the wall for 2 scarabs.

Playing on Death Wish. I have 1500 loot. I am ready to go through the portal but before I go on I might as well find the 1 secret. I need a better hint please. Never mind I found it. An earlier hint was enough. I just had to look a little further.
    Last edited by bedwine; 21st Aug 2017 at 19:11.

Playing on normal, I'm at the secondary temple, haven't found any stones or gems on the way, and can't figure any way to get in. Knocked out all the craymen. Spoil me, please!

@HauntHunter: you need to find and do some things elsewhere to get in that temple.

Where can I find gems for pagans?
    Last edited by Vera; 23rd Aug 2017 at 14:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    Where can I find gems for pagans?
    It's just one gem, a guard has it by the 4 statues area, you'll see something blue in one of his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahenjo View Post
    It's just one gem, a guard has it by the 4 statues area, you'll see something blue in one of his hands.
    Is this area next to the teleporter? I saw only three statues
    Nevermind. I found it. Thanks very much for answer.
    Last edited by Vera; 23rd Aug 2017 at 16:48.

Where is the secret? I noticed a dewdrop.
    I can't cope with the guards near teleporter. I have too few water arrows. There are too many of them to KO them all.

@HauntHunter: you need to find and do some things elsewhere to get in that temple.
    Well I found the stone of RA and placed it in the place it belongs in the first temple.

Then I went in the room it opens in the first temple, picked up 3 water arrows, but they don't put out that fire.

So where do I find the stone of Nut?

And I swam around in the pool by the crayman and came up empty.

Also found a campfire near the 2nd temple with something buried nearby by a table, but no way to dig it up. The shovel nearby doesn't highlight to pick up.

@HauntHunter:
    You're supposed to 'charge' then take the arrows (fire & water types) with you.
    Locations for crystals vary by difficulty, on normal Nut's is back in Ammon's area.
    There's nothing buried there, should be a chest to pick... be sure not to use enhancement packs (see readme).

@Vera - the secret is on the path to the pyramid temple, look for a whitish colored patch then use a fire arrow. If you're playing expert get them to chase you while selecting the hourglass then run by portal and place it, then use same tactic to run by again to frob the switch, then jump in the vortex. On lower difficulties you can KO the fewer guards there and you have more water arrows to douse more of the torches.

@HauntHunter:
    You're supposed to 'charge' then take the arrows (fire & water types) with you.
    Locations for crystals vary by difficulty, on normal Nut's is back in Ammon's area.
    There's nothing buried there, should be a chest to pick... be sure not to use enhancement packs (see readme).
    On normal difficulty, I've looked everywhere and still can't find the Nut.

No enhancement packs loaded. I'm frustrated and clueless. Just spoil me.

HH: Look in water behind Ammon's tent, you need to be fairly close for it to highlight.

I have been really enjoying this mission.
    Then I found the hourglass.
    Then this incredibly annoying music begins, and it won't stop!
    I mean, I really detest this loud music. It is extremely distracting, and the only way to stop it is to play with the volume all the way down.
    I don't have all the scarabs, the secret, or the gem for the pagans, and I have no incentive to look as long as this music is going.

Please make it stop!!

edit: OK. I reloaded from an earlier save and avoided the hourglass until the very end. The music is still annoying, though.

Dewdrop. Heh heh. Well played.
    Last edited by tone_lord; 9th Sep 2017 at 01:10.