TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NEW - TDM FM: Penny Dreadful 2: All the Way Up (2014/07/8)

Classical Master 2008
    The wardrobe should have slid to the side. If that didn't happen, are you sure you didn't block its path?

Quote Originally Posted by Melan View Post
    The wardrobe should have slid to the side. If that didn't happen, are you sure you didn't block its path?
    Thanks! It was a candlestick I had dropped that was the culprit. Now another question: I have all but one of the objectives, loads of loot, lots of keys, but I cannot find the Grail to complete all objectives. I do realize that I'm not going to actually find it but I haven't come across any readable that allows for the objective to be checked. I have read a thief's notes found in the power station where he talks at length about it and I think I've read a reference or two about the Grail elsewhere in the mission but objective remains unchecked. What do I do?

This mission is great fun, by the way. I recently began playing TDM missions and I'm now addicted.

If you're where I think you are, now you sorted out the wardrobe, take a very careful look around the little room behind it

Quote Originally Posted by bikerdude View Post
    Think vertically, there is an area accessible below the bridge but above the start location, If you cant find the key I will give you another hint.
    Although I've played this before, on replaying it I cannot find the key to the hatch between the two store rooms. I've searched for a long time in the area suggested here but cannot find the key. (I think it may be the Delicate key I am missing.)

Playing on Hard. I found it in the pauper's apartment. This is above the rear of the cobbler's shop and can only be accessed via a window. The window is opposite the climbable rope that hangs down into the alley.
    Last edited by Marbrien; 9th Sep 2017 at 07:31.

Classical Master 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by glwhalen View Post
    Thanks! It was a candlestick I had dropped that was the culprit. Now another question: I have all but one of the objectives, loads of loot, lots of keys, but I cannot find the Grail to complete all objectives. I do realize that I'm not going to actually find it but I haven't come across any readable that allows for the objective to be checked. I have read a thief's notes found in the power station where he talks at length about it and I think I've read a reference or two about the Grail elsewhere in the mission but objective remains unchecked. What do I do?
    You need to find a letter describing the fate of the Grail - which you will discover in the room where Montrose and the Bailiff are in conversation.