TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Idea for a mission

Idea for a mission

Hey guys I have an idea for Thief missions that has been in the back of my mind for a little while now, but I would like to see if their any mission author is willing to hear me out. Now I have never used DromEd and with the police academy that I will be attending in the next month I will not have time to learn it, however I will have the time to make a story for said mission or missions if I can take it that far. I am more than willing to get some input on the ideas that I have in mind if yall hear me out.

Thanks

I think many people here would like to read about fresh new ideas and stories.
    Last edited by john9818a; 4th Jul 2017 at 02:15.

The ideas that I have in mind are based on previous fan missions, but different stories and concepts.

I will go into details once people start to hear me out, but thank you for the words of encouragement.

A new FM author is always good news...

However, you should focus into your police career first.
    According to your profile your interests are guns, cars, politics and girls - perfect requirements for a good cop

Quote Originally Posted by Thinking Robot View Post
    According to your profile your interests are guns, cars, politics and girls - perfect requirements for a good cop
    And he says that he is already in Cragscleft...

Well guys I finished the academy and got a job at the Sheriff's Office, so I'm ready for people's imput for missions that I have in mind.