TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Leaving the Rebel Camp

Leaving the Rebel Camp

There are two ways out, right?

Is there any way I can exit the area and still be able to come back anytime I want? Because wherever I choose to exit, the key used is taken away from my inventory.
    Is this supposed to happen? If so, how can I re-enter the Rebel Camp?
    Thanks in advance
    ---------- edit ---------------------

Just one more question: How many rocks of Amikar are there? The manual only refers to four of them.
    Thanks a bunch...again.
    Last edited by Nanoc; 25th Mar 2011 at 22:29.

No, it's not supposed to happen. Are you sure it's not being put back in your inventory, maybe in another pack?

There might be a fifth Amikar's rock, but I can only remember where three of them are.

Yeah you should still have the key to get back in your inventory. Note it is not a regular key that can go on a key ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziusudra View Post
    No, it's not supposed to happen. Are you sure it's not being put back in your inventory, maybe in another pack?
    You were right.

I am loving this game, how did this not get a sequel?

The game was released what, in 2002? Still kicking

Arkane is working on something but are still not telling what it is. So rumors of a sequel are possible.

I wonder what happened to End of Sun... they've been quiet since the source release.

About amikar's rocks

Quote Originally Posted by Ziusudra View Post
    There might be a fifth Amikar's rock, but I can only remember where three of them are.
    There ARE five of Amikar's rocks. All of it are in water on different levels.
    River under jail
    lake near tavern
    river near troll's mines
    4th level - great lake
    5th level - lake near water goblins camp
    Just look better
    Last edited by Bustrofedon; 2nd Apr 2011 at 14:52.

Thanks for your help, I ended this great game a few days ago.

Now this was a surprise. What got me interested in this game was this review from Gamespot, where it said: " ....Arx Fatalis is entertaining and great looking, and it should especially appeal to fans of other atmospheric first-person games, including Thief: The Dark Project, System Shock 2, and Deus Ex, let alone this year's Morrowind."

Since Thief the Dark Project is my all time favorite game, I decided to give Arx Fatalis a try.

And oh boy, I loved it. Yes, I think it is too hard sometimes but the overall feeling is that it was a great gaming experience for me.

The next one is......Dark Messiah (yes I know it is very different....but I played the demo and the combat seemed awesome). Already bought a copy.

Long live Arkane