TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 49 of 49

Thread: Is there a possible way to solve the conflict betweet Palestine and Israel ?

  1. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    All of the above.


  2. #27
    Desperately dodgy geezer
    Registered: Nov 2001
    Location: The Wailing Keep
    I'm sure it's all very obvious to you BM, since I suspect your behavior is entirely intentional and calculated, but in case I'm wrong, here is how your behavior appears to everyone else here (other than your buddy Increasing):

    1. Start a random thread based on a highly contentious issue which you know will get posts.
    2. Wait until someone insults you (or bait them into it).
    3. Complain to the moderators that you've been insulted and that the rulebreaker should be punished, all while returning insults worse than what were given.

    That's the dictionary definition of a troll.

  3. #28
    and what is wrong with starting a contentious thread in an oftoppic board... there are some thoughtfull and good commets here... until the dipshits with foolfreedom came here trolling my thread and violating the rules by insulting me and then claim its no insult because its " ovious " ... weak monitoring / bad judgement

  4. #29
    Chakat sex pillow
    Registered: Sep 2006
    Location: not here
    Even if he's not intentionally trolling, this is pretty much textbook attention seeking behaviour. The more posts he gets the more validated he feels by it, hence why he hasn't stopped. We're all just enabling this ridiculousness until the gasket blows at some point, so we should probably just report it and stop. This isn't a far cry from the other... colourful personality we had last year.

  5. #30


    i DEMAND !!!!!!!! a safe space at least in my own threads ... when i post in others thread im ok with arguing and fighting me ... but this is my space !!!!!!

  6. #31
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2002
    Location: Cologne
    Quote Originally Posted by BruderMurus View Post
    I already figured out that a small group of oeople enjoy foolfreedom and safety for being friends with admin and mods... its just disgusting... no wonder this place here us so quiet and empty ... its like a bar full of 5 to 6 dickheads
    Who gets permission from bar owner to behave however they want... because if anyone insults back they get kicked out. So no wonder this place here is dying
    What you are doing is indeed like walking into a bar, pissing off the regular patrons and then asking the barkeeper to rule by the letter of the law.
    Because you are a hateful little scumbag who has learned that he can spew as much bile as he likes, as long as you don't "break the law", by directly insulting anyone.
    But this isn't necessarily true on an internet forum. Moderators are not the police and this isn't a court room. You don't have a right to be here and much like you can get kicked from a bar, you can get kicked out of here for any reason or none.

    So much about the facts, now for your moral issues:
    Even if you do not insult anyone directly you are still being extraordinarily offensive. For example when you make sweeping allegations that women use rape accusations as a tool of power.
    While a few women lie about rape for various personal reasons, you are plainly a misogynist, who is using this small fraction of cases to hate on women in general.

    The truth is that women in general are no better or worse than men. And if you were not just looking to confirm your hateful agenda you would notice that some men lie in court rooms every day. Including in cases against women.
    Does that mean that these men are using lies to subjugate womanhood? Or are they looking to improve their own personal situation by illegal actions? And why would this be different when women do it? It's illegal and immoral either way. And it doesn't mean that women get the right to make sweeping statements about the evil nature of men on this forum, nor do men like yourself earn the right to villainize women here.

    And now do everyone in this bar a favour and piss off so we can get back to sensible chuckles instead of dealing with the ramblings of your too small dick.

  7. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolya View Post
    What you are doing is indeed like walking into a bar, pissing off the regular patrons and then asking the barkeeper to rule by the letter of the law.
    Because you are a hateful little scumbag who has learned that he can spew as much bile as he likes, as long as you don't "break the law", by directly insulting anyone.
    But this isn't necessarily true on an internet forum. Moderators are not the police and this isn't a court room. You don't have a right to be here and much like you can get kicked from a bar, you can get kicked out of here for any reason or none.

    So much about the facts, now for your moral issues:
    Even if you do not insult anyone directly you are still being extraordinarily offensive. For example when you make sweeping allegations that women use rape accusations as a tool of power.
    While a few women lie about rape for various personal reasons, you are plainly a misogynist, who is using this small fraction of cases to hate on women in general.

    The truth is that women in general are no better or worse than men. And if you were not just looking to confirm your hateful agenda you would notice that some men lie in court rooms every day. Including in cases against women.
    Does that mean that these men are using lies to subjugate womanhood? Or are they looking to improve their own personal situation by illegal actions? And why would this be different when women do it? It's illegal and immoral either way. And it doesn't mean that women get the right to make sweeping statements about the evil nature of men on this forum, nor do men like yourself earn the right to villainize women here.

    And now do everyone in this bar a favour and piss off so we can get back to sensible chuckles instead of dealing with the ramblings of your too small dick.
    My position to women is clear ... positive ... but with a critical eye ... anyway u can not be kicked out of a board for no reason... thats not justice and ruins ambience of a forum... and i would appreciade if u dont put my dick in your mouth ... no matter if the size
    Last edited by BruderMurus; 6th Mar 2017 at 11:28.

  8. #33
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2002
    Location: London / London / London
    give it a rest dude, can you turn into increasing again? at least he isn't pretending to not be able to write.

  9. #34
    Im not increasing

  10. #35
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2002
    Location: London / London / London
    yeah yeah yeah and dave grohl isn't alanis morissette.

  11. #36
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2002
    Location: 1, Rotation: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BruderMurus View Post
    anyway u can not be kicked out of a board for no reason
    Wrong. Glad we could clear that up

  12. #37
    Chakat sex pillow
    Registered: Sep 2006
    Location: not here
    Quote Originally Posted by BruderMurus View Post
    Im not increasing
    Doesn't appear that way, but you can prove it by posting less.

  13. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
    yeah yeah yeah and dave grohl isn't alanis morissette.
    Who ?

  14. #39
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2001
    Location: Qantas
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulphur View Post
    The more posts he gets the more validated he feels by it, hence why he hasn't stopped. We're all just enabling this ridiculousness
    Yes we are.

    I quoted you for context, but this post is not a response to you in particular Sulphur. It's a general comment.

    Trolling has been around forever, you would think people would know better by now. I started on Usenet over 25 years ago in the pre-AOL days and we had trolls, but if you wanted to be an effective troll you had to be clever. Most newsgroups were open and un-moderated, so when somebody dropped an obvious stink bomb into a newsgroup we ignored it and their thread quickly disappeared. Trolling was an art and you could almost appreciate a well done troll.

    TTLG is a relatively old forum with relatively mature members, so you would think people here would know not to feed a troll. But yet we continue to do it. No matter how ridiculous the troll, it is guaranteed to net at least a few serious replies that the troller can respond to and keep the troll going. And usually a heaping pile of snarky comments. CommChat seems to specialize in snark, and occasionally I get a good chuckle out of it, but more often then not it tends to clog threads with off-topic posts that are trying to be funny and failing horribly at it.

    Like Kolya said, this forum used to be much busier with more active posters, so maybe it used to be easier to pass by the obvious trolls. Maybe everyone who's left here is just too hungry for fresh meat to pass up a troll thread. But I doubt it. It's telling that when you look down the list of forum topics, aside from the megathreads the BruderMurus threads dominate the post count.

    Regarding BM, I don't know whether this poster is some teenage Thief fan who just needs to grow up, or some poor autistic soul, or somebody who has some axe to grind with TTLG, or something else. All I know is that we can either continue to play this game, or just ignore it until BM goes away or has something reasonable to say. I don't know about the rest of you, but I've pretty much had it with the BM thing and the constant play-by-play commentary on the Donald Trump soap opera.

  15. #40
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2001
    Location: Vertigo, DragonSand, Xeen
    Quote Originally Posted by heywood View Post
    and the constant play-by-play commentary on the Donald Trump soap opera.
    WHAT?!

    Whether we like it or not, the topic is *relevant*.

    At least to us Americans, who, granted, are apparently the new minority here at 'ol TTLG.

  16. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by heywood View Post
    Yes we are.

    I quoted you for context, but this post is not a response to you in particular Sulphur. It's a general comment.

    Trolling has been around forever, you would think people would know better by now. I started on Usenet over 25 years ago in the pre-AOL days and we had trolls, but if you wanted to be an effective troll you had to be clever. Most newsgroups were open and un-moderated, so when somebody dropped an obvious stink bomb into a newsgroup we ignored it and their thread quickly disappeared. Trolling was an art and you could almost appreciate a well done troll.

    TTLG is a relatively old forum with relatively mature members, so you would think people here would know not to feed a troll. But yet we continue to do it. No matter how ridiculous the troll, it is guaranteed to net at least a few serious replies that the troller can respond to and keep the troll going. And usually a heaping pile of snarky comments. CommChat seems to specialize in snark, and occasionally I get a good chuckle out of it, but more often then not it tends to clog threads with off-topic posts that are trying to be funny and failing horribly at it.

    Like Kolya said, this forum used to be much busier with more active posters, so maybe it used to be easier to pass by the obvious trolls. Maybe everyone who's left here is just too hungry for fresh meat to pass up a troll thread. But I doubt it. It's telling that when you look down the list of forum topics, aside from the megathreads the BruderMurus threads dominate the post count.

    Regarding BM, I don't know whether this poster is some teenage Thief fan who just needs to grow up, or some poor autistic soul, or somebody who has some axe to grind with TTLG, or something else. All I know is that we can either continue to play this game, or just ignore it until BM goes away or has something reasonable to say. I don't know about the rest of you, but I've pretty much had it with the BM thing and the constant play-by-play commentary on the Donald Trump soap opera.
    Thats a pretty intelligent post and i agree... how about users who dont like me just dont post in my safespacethread . People who want to take part in my discussion are welcome... people who troll shall stay out... with this tactics we should solve this problem... as i said... everything was fine until zylon decided to insult me as dipshit... and mods decided to let him get away with it
    After this things went down the tubes...
    I only can repeat myself... bad monitorings ... irresponsible behaviour encourages " zylon banes " to enjoy foolfreedom insulting me and change direction of my thread... i want to remember... this thread supposed to discuss a political issue... an actual and interesting issue... but as i say again... bad monitoring and foolfreedom ruins all

  17. #42
    Southquarter.com/fms
    Registered: Apr 2000
    Location: The Akkala Highlands
    Quote Originally Posted by BruderMurus View Post
    After this things went down the tubes...
    I think it happened long before then.

  18. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoon Dawn View Post
    WHAT?!

    Whether we like it or not, the topic is *relevant*.

    At least to us Americans, who, granted, are apparently the new minority here at 'ol TTLG.
    First its bruder murus who is annoying and irrelevant... then its the israeli politics... also irrelivant... later its dobald trump thread thats irrelevant...

    I really wonder when people start calling each other dipshits again ...

    Its a matter of time when more people leave this board because people dont respevt freedom of speach in a goddamn offtoppic community discussion...

    Maybe ttlg should change into northkorea-thiefclub.com

    All im asking is : By what right do people like zylon bane jude if a thread is relevant or not ... let people decide if they want to post or not...

    To all hater trolls: stop trying to decide what people want to talk about in a goddamn offtoppic discussion...

    Common guys admid already that i have a point here !

  19. #44
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2008
    Location: on a mission to civilize
    I didn't realize ZB was Jewish.

  20. #45
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2009
    Location: Montreal, Canada
    BruderMurus reminds me of Hawkflywaway/Ironeagle, only less psycho and without the lawsuit and death threats

  21. #46
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2010
    Alien Solution:

    1) Invade Earth
    2) Force Humans from the nations of Saudi Arabia, USA, Jordan, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Kurdistan, Turkey, Israel, and Palestine to get along and forge a proper solution to the issue or die by blaster-ray
    3) Repeat steps 1 and 2 if anyone goes back on the deal later

    Without Aliens? Maybe a super-villain? Putin?

  22. #47
    That is inteligent ... i like the idea... but u firgot that muslims in pakestine would rather die than allowing israel to exist ... we would be doomed if all died because if palestinuan resistance / suicide

  23. #48
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2010
    Any human that chooses death over cooperation gets his\her wish (zap zap) without including the lives of the other cooperative humans?

  24. #49
    Administrator
    Registered: Oct 2000
    Location: Athens of the North
    That's more than enough of this.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •