TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: THIEF the animated project

Some clips from Episode 1

Be's hearing this, manfools! Treaded you on Woodsie ground with your hungerings. Now pays them offerings to the Woodsy Lord before he senders dem tree and rock to taker them place of them manfools.

I just got a chunk of Garretts monologue and some clips from episode 1 out of the way. Should be putting audio to it within the next 2 weeks, which I'm pretty excited about. At least 60% of the vibe is dealt out through the sound.

So, get this! My sister has lend me her face to play Keeper Isolde. So I can actually say Helen Hunt is starring in my cartoon.. haha. Not the award winning actor, tho.

Here we'll see Isolde, Orland and Artemus speak to Garrett about the use of glyph keys.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Broadfield Digital; 9th Mar 2017 at 19:11.

Earl of Blackbrook, Dorcas Goodfellow

Some new (some old but unseen) characters that are gonna have a major part in the story line. Here is the Earl of Blackbrook and his huge emerald...oh..and Dorcas Goodfellow.

[IMG][/IMG]

Basso and Sammy

Sammy and Basso the boxman will be regulars too.
    Cutty will also be joining the team later and the knowhow, street smarts and recourses of each will allow Garrett to pull off the kind of grand medieval heists we see in the game.

[IMG][/IMG]

Sammy? Nice!

But he was never even mentioned after Ambushed.

Quote Originally Posted by H3H3 View Post
    Sammy? Nice!

But he was never even mentioned after Ambushed.
    That's the one. Even though he's only mentioned briefly, I've always been curious about the history between the 2. He wont be a main character or anything, just support. There's only 1 real main character.

Cutty

I may have mentioned it already, but I plan to release episode one on the 30th of November (the anniversary of The Dark Project release).
    I should have at lease 3 episodes ready to go by then, so there shouldn't be lik a 4 month gap between episodes, ahaha.

Then again, with the streaming nature of media today, I might do it all and release it all at once. We see how it goes.

[IMG][/IMG]

Noice.
    Just one observation, the faces look a bit too Facebook-ish, for want of a better word, IMHO. The odd scowl or grimace wouldn't go amiss, a little face acting perhaps? The work is fantastic, however I feel the smiling or just blank expressions don't do your scenes justice. I'm not trying to denigrate your friends input, they are a handsome bunch and it's great to have such support.
    As I said just an personal observation.

Spot on, Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Purgator View Post
    Noice.
    Just one observation, the faces look a bit too Facebook-ish, for want of a better word, IMHO. The odd scowl or grimace wouldn't go amiss, a little face acting perhaps? The work is fantastic, however I feel the smiling or just blank expressions don't do your scenes justice. I'm not trying to denigrate your friends input, they are a handsome bunch and it's great to have such support.
    As I said just an personal observation.
    Absolute! Love me some feedback. They're smiling in those pics alright but that wont be their default expression, although that would make for some funny viewing ha.

Happy Paddys day!

Happy Paddys day, Taffers!
    I'm currently recording audio for this section, but figured since it's a special occassion I'd thrrrow some stuff out there.

~enjoi

Silhouette test

Bit rough around the edges at the moment, literally. But here's a Silhouette chroma key shot a bit like the ones in the game cutscenes. There'll be a lot of those throughout.

I'm loving this more and more with each update. Greetings from ~200 km northwest of the setting

Benny Sinclair

A simple guard for hire who has worked in more places than anyone ..mainly because he can't seem to keep a job long without messing up.

[IMG][/IMG]

Wallpaper

Inside at last.

[IMG][/IMG]