TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM by uncadonego: Thieves' Highway (10/31/2005)

Archivist

T2 FM by uncadonego: Thieves' Highway (10/31/2005)

Uncadonego has released his newest fanmission!!:
    Thieves Highway

In januari of this year he started a poll to let us choose what type of mission he would build next. The community had chosen. It would be a city/rooftops mission, and today it has finally arrived
    Screenshots and the poll can be found here:http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92940

The mission is 10 mb in size!
    Grab it now from:
    Thiefmissions
    Thief: The Circle
    KoMaG
    TTLG.de

Have Fun
    Last edited by The Phantom; 22nd Sep 2012 at 15:12. Reason: updated title, added more download links

Awesome! Uncadon never disappoints!

lol great place...but i got lost lol

Thanks, Uncadonego. Hope there'll be plenty of thieves

Fist and sword
    Mosley

Oh I am SO there! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

first Sly, then Don, who's next?

not that I'm complaining or anything just overwhelmed with joy

This is a first rate fm enjoy all, he has outdone himself with this one.

spoiler:
    OK I've come across a window with a red key lying in a bowl, but can't get the key to highlight. Is this key even supposed to be pickupable?

Here we go again. Thank you, thank you.
    It's so easy, but I can't do it.
    So risky - but I gotta chance it.
    It's so funny, there's nothing to laugh about

WOOHOO !! Great rooftop missions, Uncadonego. I love jumping from rooftop to rooftop, balancing on thin ledges over deep space, looking for my way on tops... Well done !

Dead end?

I'm on a long white ledge above a balcony. There's an archer on the balcony. There's a window open at the end of the ledge, but it's just too high and I think too small. I can't jump across to the ledge across the way. There's nothing to sink an arrow into. I can't climb the stonework around the corner at the other end of the ledge. The only thing to do is backtrack quite a bit... unless there's a way to open that wall panel with the door handle, but it doesn't outline like a secret and it doesn't clang when I hit it. I don't know what that door handle is doing there. I can't drop to the archer because then I'll be too close to the street and the level ends and there's still one other small mystery - chute in the ductwork between chimneys, but I think it's for dropping in because there's no ladder and no place for a rope arrow.

Is there a way to go further or is this a dead end?

(Normal) OK Iīm at the start in Gerrattīs room, I can finde my sword but not a Blackjack , is it so that Gerratt plan to kill everybody to night or dit he "just" mislayede hes Blackjack as it dosīn make sens to plan a job but forget the Blackjack
    Keep taffing, greetings from Nielsen74

Nielsen - check carefully
    spoiler:
    the small room nearby...

You mean the closet ?

EDIT: look ceeeeerfuly whit an aple selectde in your inventory, then you´l see
    Thanx Aspirin

I'm having troubles getting ON the roof when exiting the appartment! Am I missing something obvious??

Fileplanet ?

Will it be uploaded to Fileplanet's T2 map section ?

I can't download from anywhere else due to Symantec internet filtering software on the public PC's I use )-:

Quote Originally Posted by Master Garett
    I'm having troubles getting ON the roof when exiting the appartment! Am I missing something obvious??
    spoiler:
    one of the opposite grates can be opened

Po

you can get into the little window, same way you got off of your balcony at the start.

OMG! Two! Count them; TWO NEW FMs!! I can't breathe............... This is beyond great!!!!!! Best part: my husband just left on a nine day bus. trip...... now if I could only think up a good excuse to miss a couple days of work????

Thanks a lot.
    Uncadonegos FM's usually never disappoint me !

bikerdude

same prob...

Dead end?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm on a long white ledge above a balcony. There's an archer on the balcony. There's a window open at the end of the ledge, but it's just too high and I think too small. I can't jump across to the ledge across the way. There's nothing to sink an arrow into. I can't climb the stonework around the corner at the other end of the ledge. The only thing to do is backtrack quite a bit... unless there's a way to open that wall panel with the door handle, but it doesn't outline like a secret and it doesn't clang when I hit it. I don't know what that door handle is doing there. I can't drop to the archer because then I'll be too close to the street and the level ends and there's still one other small mystery - chute in the ductwork between chimneys, but I think it's for dropping in because there's no ladder and no place for a rope arrow.

Is there a way to go further or is this a dead end?
    yer, I would like to know this aswell, ive already explored the room behind the mtal grill at the end of the white ledge, but cant find a way to escape etc..

biker

Cannot get in window on N side of bell tower. Splat, splat, splat! Any hints as how to do this?

Yeah, this is a good one, probably one o the best city/rooftop Fm's there is.

The window at end of white ledge:
    spoiler:
    Is a one way out of building

Lost at start?:
    spoiler:
    Go up a balcony from apt, frob grate, but don't stop there, another grate waits to be frobbed

Slynt, key is just for looks.

joanies:
    spoiler:

Do you mean the tower with open window? around the ledge? If so you need to shoot 2 rope arrows in beams above, then jump across

Wow!! Best roof-top FM ever...and it gets the SlyFoxx Gold Hammer Award.

Just finished expert... found
    spoiler:
    all secrets and short only 32 in the loot department

uncadonego you have really come up with a winner here. The attention to detail was outstanding and the gameplay was spot on.

I really liked the
    spoiler:
    outside area just before I entered the manufacturing plant....the house where I crashed the party (moss arrow on the switch to kill the chandelier!)....the convo with the guy tied up!!....benny and his pal (no YOU'RE the best!!)...the bell tower was a nice nod to LOTP...

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast