TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 52

Thread: I have a .pdf version of RPGdot's Arx guide. Need it?

  1. #26
    New Member
    Registered: Nov 2003
    Location: Chicago
    Yes, GOG is great. I saw Arx there for only $5.99 but I remembered I had the game from way back when it was first released, so I just installed what I had and patched up to 1.18. There's nothing like having the actual manual in your hands. I know they have the 1.19 vers but from what I've read over there I think I'll just stick with 1.18. No problems yet. And yes, I played JA and JA2 way back then. JA2 is probably one of my most favorite of those type of games... Never played 'Unfinished Business'. I liked how Fidel Dahan would say "Leave me alone. I Beezy!". Anyway, later...

  2. #27
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2002
    Location: Texas
    The guide is on the way Warmskin.

  3. #28
    New Member
    Registered: Nov 2003
    Location: Chicago
    Got it. Thanks a lot!

  4. #29
    is Best Pony
    Registered: Nov 2002
    Location: The magical land of Equestria
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmskin View Post
    Yes, GOG is great. I saw Arx there for only $5.99 but I remembered I had the game from way back when it was first released, so I just installed what I had and patched up to 1.18. There's nothing like having the actual manual in your hands. I know they have the 1.19 vers but from what I've read over there I think I'll just stick with 1.18. No problems yet. And yes, I played JA and JA2 way back then. JA2 is probably one of my most favorite of those type of games... Never played 'Unfinished Business'. I liked how Fidel Dahan would say "Leave me alone. I Beezy!". Anyway, later...
    I just could not find Unfinished Business without importing it and I didn't want it that much. I just bought it from GOG though.

    Also, Ice is obviously the best.

  5. #30
    New Member
    Registered: Mar 2009
    Hi Stingm! Would appreciate the guide, please send to hemppos@gmail.com. Thanks!

  6. #31
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2002
    Location: Texas
    Its on the way! Enjoy!

  7. #32
    New Member
    Registered: Mar 2009
    Thanks for the fast reply!

  8. #33
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2002
    Location: Texas
    My pleasure!

  9. #34
    New Member
    Registered: Apr 2009
    I can't believe there's still active people looking at this game
    Could I get the guide as well please? glugsa @ gmail

  10. #35
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2002
    Location: Texas
    Its on the way!

  11. #36
    Moderator
    Registered: Sep 2000
    Location: Australia

    I would be happy to upload it here if you like Stingm, so that you don't have to email it to everyone in future?

  12. #37
    is Best Pony
    Registered: Nov 2002
    Location: The magical land of Equestria
    Could it be attached to a post in this thread too, or is it too large?

  13. #38
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2002
    Location: Texas
    I would be happy to have it uploaded here. Where do I send it twisty?

  14. #39
    New Member
    Registered: Apr 2009
    http://www.reverendphil.com/dump/Arx_Guide_v1.11.zip

    Thanks a ton, Stingm.
    Here's the file in what should be a stable location

  15. #40
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2002
    Location: Texas
    Cool, glad its up! Enjoy everyone!

  16. #41
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2007
    Location: Finger paintings of the insane
    I know we have a somewhat stable link now, but is TTLG still going to host it?

  17. #42
    Moderator
    Registered: Sep 2000
    Location: Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingm View Post
    I would be happy to have it uploaded here. Where do I send it twisty?
    I would love to upload it here but I have never been able to get it working, despite having the ability to do so as a Moderator

  18. #43
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2010
    Location: Montreal, Canada
    For those still looking. I found my guide here: http://forum.arkane-studios.com/viewtopic.php?t=193 (arkane studios forum). The comment links to a pdf file so I'm pretty sure it's the same one you guys have been talking about. And it's a shame about the loss of the excellent rpgdot.com. It was the place to be for serious rps gamers .

  19. #44
    Southquarter.com/fms
    Registered: Apr 2000
    Location: The Akkala Highlands
    Just started this game for the first time (digging it so far), but through I'd post up a mirror to the game guide in case it ever disappears from the other sources:

    www.southquarter.com/Arx_Guide_v1.11.zip

  20. #45
    New Member
    Registered: Feb 2010

    arx fatalis guide

    Hello...could you please send me the guide.....j1945881@msn.com thanks

  21. #46
    Well that was surreal.

  22. #47
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2006
    Location: Vienna, Austria
    i think he just read the first post and hit reply

  23. #48
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2007
    Location: Finger paintings of the insane
    Quote Originally Posted by pickaxe View Post
    Hello...could you please send me the banhammer.....j1945881@msn.com thanks

  24. #49
    Member
    Registered: May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Brethren View Post
    Just started this game for the first time (digging it so far), but through I'd post up a mirror to the game guide in case it ever disappears from the other sources:
    I most appreciate the download, Brethren! The game's been sitting on my shelf for more than a year now. It's finally time to enter the depths of Arx with a helpful guide at hand.

  25. #50
    Moderator
    Registered: Sep 2000
    Location: Australia
    I would recommend playing through as much of it as you can without using the guide. Part of the magic of this game is the variety of choices that it offers in terms of character development, exploration and experimentation.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •