TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: C6 - Defender of the Crown

C6 - Defender of the Crown

When one gets about 80% of the loot, how does one leave the mission? Or does one have to collect more than that?

Thanks for any guidance on this part.
    Last edited by epithumia; 7th Nov 2005 at 12:14. Reason: Add "C6" to the title.

Whenever you get enough loot for the difficulty you played (I think expert required 90% - just check your goals to see), and you've done everything else, you just need to get back to the top and it finishes.
    The Keep for Thief 1 and 2 FMs, Shadowdark for Thief 3 and Dark Mod FMs

Quote Originally Posted by burrick
    When one gets about 80% of the loot, how does one leave the mission? Or does one have to collect more than that?

Thanks for any guidance on this part.

Yep, check your objectives if they have all checked off then retrace yoursteps. Although you may think that you cannot mantle up to the surface in fact it is eminently do- able.

Defender of the Crown

I made it all the way to the bottom and I'm currently in the area of the coffins looking for the "Gilded Falcon" but I can't find it. There is a falcon statue on a coffin but it doesn't light up as an object to be picked up. What have I missed?

There is a passage in one of the crypt's rooms, at the ceiling if I remember correctly.

C6 Defender of the Crown

Quote Originally Posted by marycwmbach
    Yep, check your objectives if they have all checked off then retrace yoursteps. Although you may think that you cannot mantle up to the surface in fact it is eminently do- able.
    So I need to get up to the surface? Ok, now could someone explain to me exactly how I do that? I am at the starting place but the walls are so high I cannot reach them from where I am and standing on the single available barrel doesn't get me up there at all. I have tried to get the smaller available moveable box on to the barrel but cannot do that.

I'm at a loss as to how to do this.

Thanks for any ideas

Hello burrick,

I assume that all your objectives have checked off. The object is to return to the start. You do not need any boxes, just stand facing the wall you wish to mantle and press space. (jump) Garrett will magically mantle with no effort.Just retrace your steps. Oh, one place I had to run jump.

mary.

Ghost
    I need three special loot items; I have but one: The bot of fine wine. Can anyone give me a hint where the other two are?

Thanks,

Dafydd

I think I found them all but god only knows where. It was a while ago. From memory there was some special loot on the ground in the lowest area you climb down to (I think) but I don't remember what. Was there another one behind some barrels? This thread gives you the location of the falcon anyway!

Another thread about...