TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Haddur T2 FM

Haddur T2 FM

Good Night! With as many new FMs as we have coming out, I'm NEVER gonna get caught up! I'm still at least 120 levels behind!!!

this may sound silly but it just kills me off....
    spoiler:
    im moving in the air..then i just get killed when i move or get to far from the house
    ?? so what the hell do i do ?

I have no halo : the beginning is just a cinematic. I think you have to jump to get down when you see the mechanists arriving and start looking for something I don't know what yet. In the list of objectives it's mentioned: look at the cases (the crates ?) well I've been around everywhere and haven't found out what to do yet but somebody will certainly come along with the solution

Fist and sword
    Mosley

Unbelievable. So many missions now. The autumn will be very time consuming...

I'm with you Halo

I can't seem to figure this one out. Cant jump off or I die............anyone got a clue?

What you have to do is do nothing until the very end.

Just watch the sequence and don't move at all.
    Then, towards the end as you approach the closed wodden gate you'll see a gem suspended above your head (and a skull a little further ahead).

Grab the gem (you'll get right within frob range - you don't have to move at all) and you'll end this mission and start the next one.

Nope I grabbed the gem then died when i got close to gold skull.

Quote Originally Posted by maloo
    Nope I grabbed the gem then died when i got close to gold skull.
    Hmmm. Maybe you need to grab the gem earlier? I mean like as soon as it becomes frobbable. Cause that didn't happen to me. As soon as I grabbed the gem, I started the next mission.

BTW, I chose the "Hadur" difficulty, if that matters or not.

Elkston is right. I simply frobbed the gem when I arrived near it and got the complete mission screen then started the next mission (takes place during the night this one) looks quite original. There must be something you don't do correctly. Good luck. I've already played "Dead flower" by this author and it was quite good.

Fist and sword
    Mosley

i'm scared

second mission creeps me out so i'll put this away at least till tomorrow.
    but i have seen enough. definately worth playing!!!

Yes ! very original this second mission !
    spoiler:
    dark and creepy and disturbing and great soundtrack. Never seen this sort before. And the poor impaled thief is an awful sight!
    I'd recommend taffers to play it when they're on their own preferably in the dark during the night to get the full effects ! Well the real name of the mission is
    "Masquerade". Well done Robert Turi and what a lot of imagination on the dark side. I love this kind of mission ! There're so rare you appreciate them the most ! One feels Dracula's country is not far !

Fist and sword
    Mosley
    Last edited by Mosley; 9th Nov 2005 at 18:21.

I was THIS close to giving up on Mission 2 - then I realized I had a blackjack!!

Silly me! On to mission 3

Okay . . . guys? There is a moment in Level 3 that will SERIOUSLY make you POO-POO in your Pants!! I MEAN IT!! It freeeeeeaked me out!! I'm currently turning all the lights on - and, uh . . . I may never be able to play Thief again! I'm scared of the dark now! Ma-Ma?

I Must Have Missed Something

I've gone all the way through mission 2 to the end but can't seem to get anywhere.

spoiler:
    There are no open doors and the only way I can spot into the big fortress is through an overhang with some boxes on it. But I don't have a rope arrow. I've knocked out and/or killed everyone, but no joy.

Suggestions, please.

Quote Originally Posted by taffedinthehead
    Okay . . . guys? There is a moment in Level 3 that will SERIOUSLY make you POO-POO in your Pants!! I MEAN IT!! It freeeeeeaked me out!! I'm currently turning all the lights on - and, uh . . . I may never be able to play Thief again! I'm scared of the dark now! Ma-Ma?
    Ahhh! I hate scary moments. I've never been right since T7C's matrix thing...you could hear the scream next door (which they did).

Spoiler please???

IMO the first mission wasn't throughly fixed. It was a hazardous camvator. The story doesn't make sense to me either: you're a police officer who's supposed to stop a robbery on a broken camvator? Then you're gonna kill everyone in the town? Who's Kean?? Why do you start in a forest, not a town??! Ugh. I'll try it again tomorrow.

do i have a compass anywhere? or a rope arrow?

spoiler:
    patience, grhosshoppah
    Last edited by nil8hate; 10th Nov 2005 at 00:55.

Quote Originally Posted by zonian
    I've gone all the way through mission 2 to the end but can't seem to get anywhere.

spoiler:
    There are no open doors and the only way I can spot into the big fortress is through an overhang with some boxes on it. But I don't have a rope arrow. I've knocked out and/or killed everyone, but no joy.

Suggestions, please.
    After going around the sides of the big fortess, there is a pool of water and a guy behind a window, and a rolled up blanket on the ledge across from him, just pick it up.

Some other stuff, further on:

When you get a sword it glows, and kills undead

Mission 3 took me like 2:30 hours to get through and figure out.

You can kinda float in mission 4.

Don't know whats going on in mission 5, no idea what to do.
    Last edited by Sxerks; 10th Nov 2005 at 13:38.

Just got through Mission 3 - VERRRRRY Long and tedious with seemingly endless corridors of the same city block, wondering if I was going in circles or not - but, in the end, it really wasn't THAT difficult - I got really lucky at one point, though, and just happened to find a:

spoiler:
    vital switch in a dark room which led to the spy

As for the "scary" moment, the spoiler here is provided for Garrett_729:

spoiler:
    You eventually come to a small house behind a gate, inside is a dark room with no door to the right and left, with a guard in the left. The interior is completely wood. Ahead of you is a ramp, which you have to go around to get to the bottom of - as soon as you do and look up, you'll see something, and that moment occurs - have fun!!

On to Mission 4!

Mission 4 was easy enough - this is turning out to be one of the creepier FM packs I've played - love the baddie at the end of Mission 4!!

On to Mission 5:

So for, looks like I'm gonna be running around the same town as Mission 3! DANGIT!!

I don't get this one. I seem to be running around in circles.

Quote Originally Posted by maloo
    I don't get this one. I seem to be running around in circles.
    If you mean mission 3, look at the map, the town is basically 3 big circles.
    You need to follow the breadcrumb trail made of paper to you house.
    And then
    spoiler:
    make your way to the middle, to a big gun area, go in the first door on the left, open some secret doors and, then really get to the middle, and get a keeper medallion, which is a key, you then use in the sewers.

lol i grabbed the gem an it worked

anyone know where the spy is?

Quote Originally Posted by nil8hate
    anyone know where the spy is?
    When you get down into the sewers after you get the keepers medallion/key and use it on a statue in the sewer, there is a small switch on the wall inside. Go down til you reach a tomb with a rope to the ceiling and a lantern on the ground, that is where the spy is.

Thanks Sxerks...on my way!

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast