TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: The Den (Nov. 26, 2005)

Equipment ???

Could someone please tell me ware to find my equipment . I am on the third floor and am sick of ghosting. I relly want to get rid of some of these guys. Thanks in advance.

Equipment: prison block, ground floor, NW corner. Some people play like that for fun, you know.

EXCELLENT MISSION, Gaetane!!!
    I've just passed 2 hours of playing, and am loving every second, but now I'm stuck on something almost certainly obvious to all but me. I've got
    spoiler:
    the key to the forbidden area, and I've followed the map to a shut gate just outside Berenice's lab. The key doesn't work on the gate, and I cannot see any lockbox to open it.

I've search all around the lab. Can someone please let me know how/where to use this key?

Thanks in advance.

Wow, this is definitely one of the best ever!!

You enter the forbidden area through the locked door in house on second floor. My question is where is the taste tapestry?

Thanks

I still cant find my equipment...All I find
    spoiler:
    in the NW corner
    is some target practice things. Be more spacific please. I have been all over the prison area and Im not finding anything but some worthless arrows. Thease freggin guys seem for the most part unphased by them.
    Last edited by Lightningline; 26th Nov 2005 at 16:56.

Can anyone help with me the taste puzzle? does it mean i must offer a person who is in pain, then some poison (the poison cheese maybe) then on the right most stool place the taste stone?

LightningLine,

go back to the building that is built right on top of the prison. then facing north, go towards the west side of the building.

maloo,

the taste tapestry is in the forbidden zone in the garden, specifically behind a small water feature, yes you will need the key for that

Lightningline: sorry if I confused you.

By ground floor, I meant the floor at ground level (same level as the kitchen), not underground at the cell level. And of course you haven't got a compass. Come in from the yard where the fire is and turn right.

You enter the forbidden area through the locked door in house on second floor.
    Thanks, maloo! I've got them all, and will try to find the location of the "Taste" you're looking for. I'll try not to bother anyone again[hopefully].

Im on last puzzle where is sight tapestry...........im confused, but in a good way.

maloo: Head back to the Prison block - ground floor, east wing AND read the hints - there are some nasty little buggers around

I got my stuff.....Thanks. I cant belive I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelman
    Can anyone give me a hint as to where the bourrique apartment key is?
    This is the first time I answer like this, so I hope it works... In the doc's office, when you frob the candle stick, look under it...

Can anyone tell me where the bourrique appartment key is please?
    No hint just where it is! This is p*****g me off. Thanks

Thanks for the help Acolyte6. I'm going back into the game to check it out.

OK...im all done except I cant find that safe key to get my loot back. Any ideas ???
    Last edited by Lightningline; 26th Nov 2005 at 23:50.

Bourrique's Key
    spoiler:
    in doc's "examining room" , frob the candles sticks in little alcolves, one of them moves

Lightning line :
    spoiler:
    it was on Berenice who was in the generator room

sorry this took me so long but work has been HORRIBLE. well done Gaetane! Encore! It was my honour to beta this one

by the way if anyone needs secrets list, stones list, or ward list let me know, I wrote em all down.

First of all- kick ass mission, man! Seriously just what I was waiting for, I love a good mansion mission- especially when it comes equipped with
    spoiler:
    a good ghost story!
    Anyway, I'm confused. Maybe it's because I'm tired and therefore essentially blind when it comes to finding stuff but...where is the key to L'arsene's room? I know it's in the bourrique apartment, which I'm wandering around in now, but I can't find it. Also- where is the final stone? I have "Hearing", "Taste", "Touch", and "Smell".

Hell, while I'm at it I might as well ask:
    spoiler:
    What's up with that door in the library on the third floor? The secret one with the keyhole to it hiding behind a bookshelf? Where can I find the key?

Thanks alot in advance for any help. I think it's too late for me to play any FM that involves thinking...

Thanks!

Stupid me...

Well, now I've done it ...
    spoiler:
    I've "activated" the stone monsters, but I don't have the Taste stone! Can someone please tell me where it is, as searching for it while trying to avoid/kill the monsters is very difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mike
    ....where is the key to L'arsene's room? I know it's in the bourrique apartment, which I'm wandering around in now, but I can't find it.
    spoiler:
    Think about Bourrique's name, then look around his apartment again. Try looking up. You'll know you're close when you can hear the voices.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mike
    Hell, while I'm at it I might as well ask:
    spoiler:
    What's up with that door in the library on the third floor? The secret one with the keyhole to it hiding behind a bookshelf? Where can I find the key?
    spoiler:
    That is the secret entrance to L'arsene's rooms, so he can slip in and out without alerting the guards. The key to L'arsene's rooms will also unlock this door.

Hotlyx:

spoiler:
    I think Taste was hidden in Berenice's lab. Or maybe that one was Smell ....

To be quite honest, I didn't pay much attention to which was which as I collected them.

i feel a little lost without a
    spoiler:
    sword can't slash my way through all the banners...i have my bj and stuff...am playing on expert...is there not a sword?

and then...of course....after posting i find it!!! total spoiler
    spoiler:
    in l'arsene's apartment

and i feel ssooooooooooooo much better now!
    Last edited by nil8hate; 27th Nov 2005 at 01:39.

I know how you feel. I was itching for that DS blackjack upgrade throughout this mission.

spoiler:
    However, I ultimately killed only two of the statues myself ... the guardians protecting the Heart. And I probably didn't need to kill them ... I just didn't feel like having them chase me halfway across the Den as I made my getaway.

This is one beautiful mission in which to wander around. The architecture, the lights, the shadows, guard placement - everything is polished and spot on. I feel like I'm in a real place. Once again the bar is raised on what makes up a good FM. Kudos and thanks for the hard work.

Erm I'm trying to find
    spoiler:
    The stone of taste
    will someone be kind enough to give its location please

spoiler:
    OOOHH I hate it when just after you read some of the books and scrolls... it goes BAM!!!

You definitely need to wear a clean pair of underpants for this one

Also:
    spoiler:
    not too far from the meeting room are a couple of empty rooms, one of them has a dresser with a bright light source behind it and the other room has a bookshelf.
    How do we get into the dresser room and is there a room behind the bookshelf?
    Last edited by bob_doe_nz; 27th Nov 2005 at 05:10.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast