TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567813182328333843 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FMS : a night in Rocksbourg 1 and 2 (12/29/05)

@ jimm1

spoiler:
    crouch and move to the right corner, wait until zombie comes in (he won't see you), then move slowly to the left corner as he walks to the other entrance, he'll open it and will go back out, wait until it's open and leave. be careful = when zombie turns back, you have to be in the left corner

btw. i still can't find a statue, do you know where it is?

cellar key

well ya cant kill the zombie this is what i did
    spoiler:
    i used the mine whitch did nothing my 2 flash bombs witch disoriented it hack-slashed it again do effect i also used my potion went in at full health basicly ya survive till the outher gate opens til ya can get out and ya back in where ya got the cellar key

hope it helps i also use several marbles from my bag on this one

Hoooray... it's here!
    Congratulations with the release of your creative project,
    DrK!

IGI now!

(I forgot to thank those of you, generous people, whom provided links for the download.) TY
    Last edited by dealasteal; 30th Dec 2005 at 03:22.

Okay, second mission is up at the Keep now as well
    The Keep for Thief 1 and 2 FMs, Shadowdark for Thief 3 and Dark Mod FMs

already need help!
    spoiler:
    i am at the very beginning and just collected my gear...as you walk out of Garrett's bedroom, there is a spot that appears to be a secret door in the wall (not where the gear is) but i cannot find a way to open it? it makes the metal clang sound when i hit it...by the way...playing on shadow

bikerdude

statue etc

Hi Viscon

When you get into the cellor you find the
    spoiler:
    still no statue however;

biker

Quote Originally Posted by Viscon
    i guess the burnt manor is where the skull is (btw does the skull do anything?)
    spoiler:
    key is in the tower, on the floor

still can't find the cellar key though.
    more than that, i don't know where the statue is (must be blind or something).
    i've been in a library and the tower, found the ore but no statue yet.

edit:
    OK - found the cellar key and...
    well, back in game... still no statue however; must be missing something obvious = any hint please...

bikerdude

lol

My thoughts exactly :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenus1
    I can't believe my eyes and ears. What an incredible mission. Going to be a long night. Call me fanboy, but this just kicks ass!

bikerdude
    hi Chris

Namex masion is
    spoiler:
    the "burnt manor"?

And you`ll find the
    spoiler:
    cellar key under under some burnt wooden beems on the floor

biker

Quote Originally Posted by chis
    Still can't find the cellar key. Been through Namez' mansion, quarters and tower... got the statue even. Where is the "burnt manor"? I haven't even seen that! Unless you mean Namez' tower? Or the library room?

I hate key hunts...

bikerdude

ah ha

Hi Nil

Yes you get to the otherside of that by coming from above, just find the
    spoiler:
    ladder near a water well, climb it you go into a loft area, then go to far end and youll see another texture that makes a 'clang' when you hit it. then go look for the switch, which is on a beam somewhere

biker

Quote Originally Posted by nil8hate
    already need help!
    spoiler:
    i am at the very beginning and just collected my gear...as you walk out of Garrett's bedroom, there is a spot that appears to be a secret door in the wall (not where the gear is) but i cannot find a way to open it? it makes the metal clang sound when i hit it...by the way...playing on shadow

L'architecte de Rocksbourg
    Quote Originally Posted by chis
    *puts head in hands*

spoiler:
    I find my way back to the cellar, and it turns out to be a dead-end. What the hell!?
    spoiler:
    Normally, once you're in the cellar, there are 2 objectives completed : 1=enter the cellar, and 2=find your way through the city ramparts, but this one has to be the last one completed, I mean you have to complete all the objectives before if you want to complete the "find your way through the ramparts". Oh and once you're in the cellar, go through the tumb, in the ventilations pipes, at the end of these there is a grate where you can see a city watch banner : this is where the last objective is complete.

By the way, the cellar key can be seen... I mean, if you go behind the beam, you should be able to see it. At the beginning, my keys couldn't been seen, and some people hated that. So I make them "visible", but still well hidden. After all, hidden keys are hidden coz' they are not supposed to be found by anyone

Thanks Komag for hosting my fms on your website
    Just a detail : you wrote "New T2 Mission: A Night in Rocksbourg 2 - Discovery UNAR1_Depart.zip"... This is not UNAR1_Depart.zip, but UNAR2_Decouverte.zip

spoiler:
    So, do you like the demon ? It cannot be killed, you have to survive during a few minutes until the door is opened. Btw, he's supposed to see you, so when he enters you have to turn around him if you want to escape its attacks. Anyway, if you survived, no matter how you did it... And once you met it, you understand why Namez went mad

hope it works!

http://www.lettera.de/Rockburg.torrent

both FM files!

(enable DHT - Kademlia)

wow amazing man, the last part was very scary no wonder why the Lord went crazy anyway, completed the first part, now lets move on to the second

Thanks Kubila
    And thanks for the torrent flying_hope, but I can't tell if it works. Someone tried the torrent yet ?

Excellent use of architorture, Drk. And the sound effects were particularly effective.

I might need a loot-list, though. I've completed all other objectives in part two on Shadow difficulty, but am short about 571.

Second mission available

Finally !
    I completed the upload of the second mission. However, I couldn't do it in one piece, there is some sort of limit for a single file.
    So I splitted (?) UNAR2_Decouverte.zip in 2 self extracting archives :

UNAR2_Decouverte_self_extract.part1.exe
    UNAR2_Decouverte_self_extract.part2.rar

Simply download both, run the exe, the original zip will so be rebuilt.
    http://vsonnier1.free.fr/Thief_FanMissions/

Successfully downloaded both FMs from KOMAG's website.

I still think the codecs, which add up to almost 5MB when both FMs are downloaded, should go into a separate zip file.

Making some progress now. I'm in the same situation as the posters above, namely that I get stuck after entering the cellar.

I still have to do the objectives 'Enter the cellar', 'Get under the city walls', and 'Get to the root of the Lord's madness' (or whatever it was). I'm guessing the last one is holding me back. Any tips?

the lords madness is when you find the cellar key, it will automaticly switch to that objective. read the spoilers above

Quote Originally Posted by CocoClown
    I still have to do the objectives 'Enter the cellar', 'Get under the city walls', and 'Get to the root of the Lord's madness' (or whatever it was). I'm guessing the last one is holding me back. Any tips?
    Hint:
    spoiler:
    Before you can do any of those objectives you have to find a few keys.
    Look closely at the edge of where a set of stairs meets a grassy area, and where water runs through a canal..
    There are more keys along the way, search real close under objects.

I found an easter egg in part one. What the heck is a jorge tex? ( I think I spelled that right)

This is one of the most immersive atmospheres, I have ever experienced. The Music is really awesome throughout.
    Hearing all the action and not seeing much in view, really keeps your eyes wide open! The colors and lighting are breathtaking. That opening video sequence looked complex to do, and done very well.

On to part two..............................................

Ah I think there is a mistake somewhere...

If there are spiders in your cellar, then it's not the good one .
    spoiler:
    there is a door somewhere with a scroll and a knife on it : this is the door to the good cellar. You have to find the key to open it, it's in the burnt manor of Namez. If you need a particular key, check the thread, there are already some spoilers given for the missing keys

Oh great ! Someone was able to find the easter egg !

The "Jorge" texture is the default texture given in DromEd. It represents small colored squares on a white font. Quite ugly...

And thanks for the compliments

I've found the cellar key, and entered what I presume to be the cellar

spoiler:

I get teleported to a nasty looking room with a HIGH ceiling, and I can see vibrating zombies 'n' stuff. Not very nice looking at all . Not much happens from then. And the 'Madness' objective hasn't been ticked off

I couldn't resist, and went on to the second mission (does that make me a bad person? ). Once again, I'm at a little bit of a stucky bit.

spoiler:

I've reached the section of town in which you get yourself a sword. I've also found the dead keeper. However, I'm at the stage where I've jumped through a broken window, roped up to a second floor, left through another broken window and am on a fenced balcony with a locked door (and what sounds like a zombie behind it). I assume I need a key for that door, unless I've missed another section of the mission somewhere.

Great missions by the way! Top notch atmosphere

I've found the cellar key, and entered what I presume to be the cellar

spoiler:

I get teleported to a nasty looking room with a HIGH ceiling, and I can see vibrating zombies 'n' stuff. Not very nice looking at all . Not much happens from then. And the 'Madness' objective hasn't been ticked off

I couldn't resist, and went on to the second mission (does that make me a bad person? ). Once again, I'm at a little bit of a stucky bit.

spoiler:

I've reached the section of town in which you get yourself a sword. I've also found the dead keeper. However, I'm at the stage where I've jumped through a broken window, roped up to a second floor, left through another broken window and am on a fenced balcony with a locked door (and what sounds like a zombie behind it). I assume I need a key for that door, unless I've missed another section of the mission somewhere.

Great missions by the way! Top notch atmosphere
    spoiler:
    normally, once you're teleported in the room, after a few seconds a something approachs to your cage. it enters and then you have to wait for the door to be opened. It seems you had a bug or something, what happened exactly ?

And the locked door you're talking about, don't bother, this is just for show and atmosphere There's nothing special with that door. Consider it as an ambient sound
    Last edited by DrK; 30th Dec 2005 at 08:39.

Ah, in that case, any tips as to where I go next? Made a slight mistake in my previous post:

spoiler:
    That keeper wasn't dead. It was Keeper Ramy, not the other one. He looked pretty dead though! Especially after I dropped him several stories onto the pavement

spoiler:
    Just look around the black market, in the tunnels

I've found the cellar key, and entered what I presume to be the cellar, I get
    spoiler:
    teleported
    , Not much happens from then. And the 'Madness' objective hasn't been ticked off
    Patience would have rewarded you with the
    spoiler:
    dungeon masters blessing
    You should have hung around a bit longer to see what he had to offer! It takes a few minutes
    Last edited by dealasteal; 30th Dec 2005 at 09:26.

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567813182328333843 ... LastLast