TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213182328333843 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FMS : a night in Rocksbourg 1 and 2 (12/29/05)

This is a class A mission, congrats!

Anyway, I got stuck in the second part:

spoiler:
    Where is the room of keeper Artemus? I tried the key on all the doors in that big pub, ground floor, first floor, but it doesn't work on any of them. Please help.

L'architecte de Rocksbourg
    spoiler:
    huh ? normally, it's the first door in the first floor. Once you went up by the stairs, go in front of you in a corridor where there are 5 doors, including one with a hammerite message on it. well it's the first door on your left.

Quote Originally Posted by DrK
    Hello everyone,

The translations are finally over. It took more time than expected, but that's because I chose to do some voice recording. For now, these are Megaupload links, as Jason is still on holidays. Later they should be available on thiefmissions.com

Feedbacks and comments are welcome. Merry christmas and a happy new year
    Very good, and people better check your gamma settings when playing (mine was all the way up!), now I wonder when is the next duo of maps coming out, you know missions 3-4?

Oh, thanks, found it, turns out I passed it several times

Still looking for the two secrets in the first mission (although I found some additional hard to find loot during my scrutinizing) I refuse to move on to the second mission til I find them, dagnabbit!

hints for 1st fm secrets :
    spoiler:
    Look in the sewer worker house, the wooden one above the canal
    Look in a barrel, near Namez house

For the next mission, well you can wait several months... something like 8-10 months I think

shadows
    spoiler:
    From the bottom floor go up one flight then go into dark L shaped hall in that room(above gem stone) there are two books that highlight

thanks maloo. I just happened on the answer, so i deleted my post.

Where the heck is the keeper you must take back to the place you start out in?

bikerdude

I saw him too

Whoo finally someone saw 'him'
    Just in case nobody ever noticed that :
    I tried shooting him with an arrow etc..lol

completed both missions..amazing missions and now im off to play them again !!! ( in my top 5 missions ever !! )

Quote Originally Posted by maloo
    Where the heck is the keeper you must take back to the place you start out in?
    There are two keepers you must bring back. The 'live' one back to the place you started in and the dead one to Artemus' place. The live one but unconscious is in the area accessed via tunnel 21. Specifically, the area where you see a mechanist and a stationery robot, close to there is a ladder leading up to the keeper. the dead keeper is in the basement of the 'sect' compound.

Can anybody help me find more loot? I've found as much as i can but still 1000 short...

DrK

I forgot that the bystanders can see Garrett even in the shadows.

Quote Originally Posted by DrK
    For the next mission, well you can wait several months... something like 8-10 months I think
    Now this could have used a spoiler tag too.

Quote Originally Posted by shadows
    There are two keepers you must bring back. The 'live' one back to the place you started in and the dead one to Artemus' place. The live one but unconscious is in the area accessed via tunnel 21. Specifically, the area where you see a mechanist and a stationery robot, close to there is a ladder leading up to the keeper. the dead keeper is in the basement of the 'sect' compound.

Can anybody help me find more loot? I've found as much as i can but still 1000 short...
    Shadows there's a ring in a trough of water just when you enter the hideout in sewer 21. If you hop up on the table and look to your left you'll just barely see it. Also in the room next to artimus's theres a fat nobel passed out on his bed. there's a chest at the end of his bed, right next to the chest on the floor is a bag 'o' money it's hard to see unless you jump on his bed. hope that helps.

I found my way up onto the roof of one building in the center of the city, but I don't think I'm supposed to be there.

This may seem like a silly question, but where is
    spoiler:
    tunnel 21
    ?

If you have broken free of the main city streets, you should have a key for it by now, so get yourself over the
    spoiler:
    bridge back in the main city streets and go down a ladder on the left, the rest should be obvious, so look around

spoiler:
    tunnel 21 is at a city gate in the safety aera. In front of that gate, there is a little bridge, with some little canal/sewers under it. !In that canal is the entrance to tunnel 21. In fact, it's right under Stuart's house (the sewer worker that writes awfully )

DrK

Thanks

I'm sending you a PM.

bikerdude

:-P

I found both of those...

QUOTE=DrK]hints for 1st fm secrets :
    spoiler:
    Look in the sewer worker house, the wooden one above the canal
    Look in a barrel, near Namez house

For the next mission, well you can wait several months... something like 8-10 months I think [/QUOTE]

Framerate

These are excellent fan missions but I'm experiencing some framerate drops in specific areas in the missions, is it just me or are other people experiencing these drops in framerate also. It's not a major problem just minor lag but was curious.

Thanks

No problems here.

Only when standing over a steaming grate.

yeah, I also had some low framerate issues when I'm standing on steaming grates, but that's because of the high amount of particles, can't be fixed...

I think Amark you have problems coz' you don't have a veery good computer. I mean, I warned in the readme file that system requirements to play my fms without trouble are superior to the original T2 game . still, if you have a good computer, with which you can play to T3, well sorry but I can't help you, normally there shouldn't be much probs...

And as I write these words, here in Europe we are in 2006 : happy new year to all the taffers that are still in 2005

OK... Finished the two missions and reading the spoiler tags and noticed people seeing... 'him'

Where do I see him/it/thing?

Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213182328333843 ... LastLast