TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314192429343944 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FMS : a night in Rocksbourg 1 and 2 (12/29/05)

L'architecte de Rocksbourg
    Ah sorry, but spoilers to see 'him' won't come from me. Anyone who saw 'him' can write the location here as spoilers to tell others, but I won't

Hint :
    spoiler:
    think high

Let the hunting begins

I turned around very fast once and saw some sort of guy running behind me, some sort of shadow vision, now you see it, and now you don't.

Or not? I cannot even remember where I saw it.

Happy new year to everyone, belated or anticipated.
    I have nothing against anyone, however somebody will have something against me some how. Such is the nature of life.

Ah, interesting
    spoiler:
    It seems you saw "the runner". Well normaly he can't be seen, but there might have been a bug, who knows...

Uh oh the plot thickens, there is another mystery character too?

Quote Originally Posted by Komag
    The first mission is at the Keep now, happy downloading!

I'll try to get the second one up tonight as well
    Thanks Ben!
    Can't wait to play this - NINE pages of posts already...

Is this the guy?
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 28th Sep 2006 at 09:24. Reason: hosting for photo expired and was replaced by an ad.

Still need help with playing these fms

To DRK and anybody that can help,

I tried with GarretLoader after downloading it, setting thief 1/g and thief2 back to original missions, installed GarrettLoader/rebooted, then used it to launch Roxbourg 1 and it goes to the objective screen with no objectives and just the thief mouse pointer, then crashes to desktop with no errors. I already have the ; removed from safe_texture_manager line to resolve issues I had in the past with other fms.

I cannot get 1 to work, but I can get #2 to work fine in Garrettloader.

Original problem was that in DL 4.1 and 4.2 #1 showed as a Thief1 mission.

thanks.
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

Well sorry safriend, but I can't help you, I never had such a problem and so I don't know how to fix it... Maybe try to download again UNAR1_Depart.zip, there might have been a corrupt dl or something...

And Elfranche, sorry but I can't see the pic, so I can't tell

Can't find
    spoiler:
    the dead keeper. Where is this "sect" basement?
    Last edited by Kin; 1st Jan 2006 at 08:15.

safriend, i didn't have those problems and i am not sure how to help. Perhaps a reinstall maybe in order? I rarely have problems loading FMs, i use DarkLoader v4.2 and before that for ages 4.1. i've never used GarrettLoader.

Kin, i am assuming you're already in the sect compound. If you go right to the bottom of the wooden spiral stairs, you will see a door that is not frobable, you need to find a 'switch'. If you're not in the sect compound yet, you need to explore the underground passages in the area after you exit tunnel 21
    Give away: one level up from that, which overlooks the heart, you need to frob a book, there are two book switches BTW

I saw 'him' on the rooftop opposite me, when i was standing on the highest balcony of the Builders Children compound, this balcony is opposite the 'secret' room. He stands there and doesn't do anything. I tried all sorts of weapons.

Oooh we got a winner here ! Elfranche found 'the runner', and so he found the second mission easter egg ! Congratulations

And shadows, you found one place where 'him' can be seen ! He's just observing you, and can't be hit/killed...

I am confused
    spoiler:
    where is the "sect" area is it marked on map is it close to anything specific?

spoiler:
    The Sanctuary isn't marked on the maps, as it's hidden Look for a secret passageway in the black market tunnels

This 2 missions gave me the feeling when i first played thief. Very nice congratulations.

Congratulations!

Just wanted to congratulate you. I've just finished the second mission - and thought both missions were superb. Thank you for six hours of extreme enjoyment and challenge!

Question

In the second mission, near where you find the keeper(live) there is a room which you can jump into an open window. There was a spider jump through second window to balcony then there is a locked door. My question is is there a key, there are haunts behind it i think.

Thanks M

lol for the third time : that door cannot be opened, consider it as an ambient sound or something, this is just for the atmosphere...

Oh and thanks for the compliments

DrK
    you sly old dog you, i thought i might have found a secret(none found yet).

Any clues to those would be appreciated.

Wonderful fm by the way

Thank you for your great work

M

Bravo DrK

et merci pour cette superbe fan mission. En cette fin d'année les français peuvent pousser un cocorico bien mérité. Rocksbourg vient couronner la non moins excellente mission de Gaëtane "l'Antre". J'aime beaucoup l'ambiance qui règne dans la première partie de Rocksbourg, le bruitage (les miaulements du chat qui déchirent la nuit sont très réussis), la recherche de clés (plus intéressante pour moi que de voir les clés se trimballer à la ceinture des gardes), les nouvelles textures etc... Cela représente un travail remarquable et j'attends la suite de cette fan mission avec impatience. Le téléchargement s'est bien déroulé en ce qui me concerne. La seule chose qui me gêne un peu, ne m'en veux pas, je suis une puriste, ce sont :
    spoiler:
    les nombreuses fautes d'orthographe dans certains manuscrits, par exemple lorsque tu fais parler les domestiques de Lord Namez mais je suppose que cela est voulu.

Encore une fois félicitations, grand merci et bonne année à toi.

Mosley
    Cool, calm, collected

Oh du français sur TTLG !

Je te remercie pour tous ces compliments, et je suis ravi de voir que tu as apprécié mes fms . En plus ça fait plaisir : enfin quelqu'un qui ne peste pas contre la recherche de clef dans la première mission !
    Les fotes d'hortografes c'est volontaire, vu qu'il me semble plus logique qu'un garde ou un servant parle et écrive moins bien qu'un Mécaniste, un Marteleur ou ou noble

Je suis en train de travailler sur la suite des ces fms, et j'ai déjà assez bien avancé. De voir tous ces compliments postés ici, ça ne fait que me motiver encore plus

As it was requested, hints for second fm secrets :

spoiler:
    1 - at the beginning, look up and use rope arrow without alarming anyone...
    2 - look behind pipes on the haunted manor, near the mechanist warehouse
    3 - follow trails of blood in the tunnel 21
    4 - use rope arrow near the burning corpses after tunnel 21
    5 - look for a sign on a wall near the fortress

bikerdude

so...

Anyone had a go at this mini mission..?

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerdude
    Ok you lot...

Ive got a little mini mission for you taffers that you can have a go at once youve finished playing both FM's....
    spoiler:
    As you know there are Versious zones with in the story. A security zone, contaminated zone and Safe zone. Well I have an unofficial Zone and I would like to call it the ' Forbidden zone '
    I managed to get into this Zone with out cheating (ie using dromed etc) and here are the screenies. http://www.bikerdude.org.uk/taffer/index.html

There isnt prize other than the fact that once you have finshed playing these stunning FM's I'm giving you something to help satiate your thiefly addictions... DrK I hope you dont mind

Biker

Okay, I've looked all over, and I just cannot find the living keeper. I've climbed the stairway next to the Child of Karras and I've found a room that has some red curtains and a door into what looks like a cell with blood on the walls, but I don't have a clue how to open the door.

I need help too (again)

spoiler:
    Where is the entrance to tunnel 21? I have the key.

Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314192429343944 ... LastLast