TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM Citadel of Wrath-Amon - 2006.01.09

T2 FM Citadel of Wrath-Amon - 2006.01.09

Has anyone figured out how to "ESCAPE AND RUN FOR THE HILLS" yet?

Also:

spoiler:
    Why did the author make such a big to do with having the Black Jack found in a chest, and yet not one single enemy that you can blackjack?

OK - DUH! I never

spoiler:
    went left in the underground water canal - and then later I couldn't see the hole up in the hill

Interesting level - the orcs were cool. I finally decided to bash all their head in with the BJ, since I couldn't actually knock any of them out. That was pretty fun.

ESCAPE AND RUN FOR THE HILLS - searchthe canals

Must be blind..can't find any
    spoiler:
    money in troops quarters. Hope I'm in the right room....last door in hallway to the left coming up the stairs?

No holds barred in hints, please.

Never mind. Found it.
    Nice little FM too!
    Last edited by Dawggon; 14th Jan 2006 at 22:57.

Hint 1:

spoiler:
    The cash is hidden - you are looking for a switch

Hint 2:

spoiler:
    Look at the back of the room

Hint 3:

spoiler:
    The switch is to the right of the guard at the back of the room - recessed into the wall at about chest level over the bunk bed.

Ghost
    I'm totally stuck fulfilling one of the objectives here. I have the money and the hangover cure... but where is this thing I'm supposed to steal?

I read a note somewhere saying that something was hidden behind a fake wall, and that the key was above the fireplace on the uppermost floor of the citadel. But the uppermost floor that I can find is the one with the wooden bridge that the orc incessantly patrols, and I don't see any room up there, let alone a fireplace.

I looked in the rooms below that, and I don't recall any with one of those things, either.

What am I missing?

Edit: All right, I get it now: by "fireplace" they actually mean "ritual altar fire." Yeesh!

Thanks,

Dafydd
    Last edited by Dafydd; 15th Jan 2006 at 20:15.

Run for the hills

Quote Originally Posted by JacekA
    ESCAPE AND RUN FOR THE HILLS - searchthe canals
    spoiler:
    Hmm, you mean the sewers? I have obtained the key and used it in the lock in the wall downstairs (don't see what that opened). I cannot see that anything has changed in the sewers.

Final objective

Quote Originally Posted by essaniael
    spoiler:
    Hmm, you mean the sewers? I have obtained the key and used it in the lock in the wall downstairs (don't see what that opened). I cannot see that anything has changed in the sewers.
    spoiler:
    Ok, I got out of the temple via the sewers, but the final objective doesn't check off.

You need to enter a cave for the objective to tick off.

I entered a cave, and I read the note from "Frodo Braggins" , but it will not end. I also went over a "mountain pass" and got stuck out of the world. Is there another cave?

Apart from no ending (for me), I thought this was a pretty cool ghosting mission with nice tension and atmosphere.

Climb the dirt pile opposite the hole you came out of and look very carefully at the rock wall for a small hole. Crawl through it to end the mission. It's very easy to overlook as it blends right in.

Nightwalker,

That is exactly what I did. The mission did not end for me, even though I had completed all objectives. I saw a freaky note in that cave. Did you? If not, perhaps the mission ended for you before you could read it.

I just redid the ending and I had a quick second to look around the cave at the end before the mission finished. I didn't see any note anywhere??

I went back for another look and found the cave you're in. That's not where the mission ends and I'd hadn't discovered it before. You're going too high. Look for another opening on the rock ledge below the one where you found the opening to this cave.

LOL Well, I guess I found an Easter Egg. Don't know how I missed the first one, but the one I found was a little more interesting, you might say.

Quote Originally Posted by smithpd
    Easter Egg. Don't know how I missed the first one, but the one I found was a little more interesting, you might say.
    What, that the orcs have no brains?

I'm being literal, by the way.

Also: The orcs blink even when they're dead.
    Last edited by metal dawn; 26th Feb 2006 at 20:04.

taffedinthehead --> Well... BJ was only for my joy I'd like to see your faces after the first hit

metal dawn --> I had only about a week to prepare mission for a contest so there wasn't enough time to fix all.

smithpd --> I wonder how is it possible to miss the ending cave and find another which should be a secret

Anyway I hope you have enjoyed passing through the shadows of the Citadel

i cant find a working link to get this mission,anyone got one?

Last edited by bedwine; 21st Apr 2017 at 01:00.

ty

Need help......I have used the key in the lock in the wall hidden behind the crates.....but someone said something about finding a cave (I am guessing in the sewers)??? I cannot see anything in the sewers that has changed...much less find a cave! How do I get there??? There looks to be some kind of gate under water (not the one with the dead guy ...the other one on the end...the big square one) However....this gate does NOT MOVE! So if that is the way to the cave....something must be wrong....because I have tried to lock and then unlock the keyhole and it does nothing either way. I have the wine and the money....so I do not know if anything else is needed to be done???/
    Last edited by meyou123; 30th Apr 2017 at 17:30.

ANYONE know the answer to what I posted?

yes its in sewer but other way where gate was,to the left when you drop in sewer,then once out look aginst wall carefully for hole to escape

I am still having trouble finding it! Can you point to a landmark in the sewer it is by?

when you first drop in water look to your left,the gate that was closed is now open

then once you get out you have to find a entrance in wall that is a bit hard to spot but then you at exit

Quote Originally Posted by Paweuek View Post
    taffedinthehead --> Well... BJ was only for my joy I'd like to see your faces after the first hit
    *shrug* I just pounded them to death from the shadows - all 7 of them