TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: T2 Mission Mysterious Invitation Jan. 16/06

Does anyone have any idea what the 'assete' might be?? And where to find it?
    I'd appreciate a clue not a straight answer.

Near the Bookkeeping Office is another door with a nameplate next to it which highlights but I can't read it. Can anyone remember what it says please?

The door beside the Bookkeeping Office is the library, is that, what you mean?

Probably, I've only just started and am looking for the Audit Office, I think. Thanks, I'll leave that door for now then.
    Just found my map!
    Last edited by nickie; 17th Jan 2006 at 16:11.

I still need help with that valuable item. Please...

I think the valuable item is in the labyrith because i found a secret entrance - unfortunately i haven't worked out how to get inside and i haven't got the 'find valuable item objective' probably because i am playing on normal.

spoiler:
    it is not the way in it's the way out! and there is nothing else but the exit

Hey, good FM! I found I could use my
    spoiler:
    bow when I needed it for a key
    I started this on expert, then started over on normal so I could use the BJ
    spoiler:
    just after you exit your cell, walk in the same direction as the guard until you see a door you can frob. The BJ is in the corner of the room just to the left of the door.

Could someone give me a clue as to where to look for
    spoiler:
    Valentem Cripplewood or whatever his name is?

spoiler:
    A reference in a note in the Lord's bedroom indicates something about "the middle of the bed" Is there a hidden button I must frob?
    Last edited by Dawggon; 17th Jan 2006 at 19:13.

spoiler:
    Cripplewood will be walking around a room, on the first floor, the one with drunk guy.

Could someone give me a clue as to where to look for
    spoiler:
    Valentem Cripplewood or whatever his name is?

I found him
    spoiler:
    on the first floor where the archer is (from him you used easily a lot of arrows from the begining of FM

Thanks for the quick response. I found
    spoiler:
    Cripplewood and grabbed his key.

My last objective is to find a way to leave. No idea Any help appreciated from those of you who have finished this FM

Invitation

Somebody, PLEASE!!!! Tell me where is the blackjack found?

Lynx67

For the blackjack see my previous post, or,
    spoiler:
    When you get out of your cell, go the direction as the guard and frob the door around the corner on your right. The bj is in the corner just to the left of the door.

Dawggon -

I just went through your issue on "normal" difficulty so here's how I solved it.
    Don't read any farther than you need to if you don't want mega-spoilers between "now" and the exit.

spoiler:
    After I completed other objectives, I too was seeking the exit.

I found a sword floating in midair (as though the guard was invisible but his sword was visible) in the "arbor" area in the front courtyard and was able to take it.

I then used the sword to bash my way into Guest Room 1 and Guest Room 2.
    (I also used the sword to deal with the occupant of Guest Room 1 - I supposed I could have ran, waited a long time for him to de-alert, and then BJ him, but I was in a hurry to finish the mission. )

In Guest Room 2 is a chest containing some rope arrows.

Return to the cave you originally sneaked into the estate from. Return to the intersection where there are two passages blocked by large holes in the "floor" of the passageway, as well as the way you entered and exited.

In one of the passageways, there's a rope arrow on the far side and the passage continues. Put a couple of your acquired rope arrows into the wood in the ceiling and cross.

You will eventually make your way through water to a maze. Avoid the giant and kill any large spiders with normal arrows you find; eventually make your way to the other side of the maze.

After the maze, you'll have another water sequence which eventually leads to the level exit.

- prjames

prjames & Dawggon - There's no need to smash doors. If you got Cripplewood's key, you can get into his room. Check for a small lever on the wall that opens a secret door into Guest room #2. There's a similar lever in that room which will get you into Guest room #1.

PRJames

I think I found what I am looking for, so I won't read your spoilers unless I am stuck again. Thanks for the response.

Nightwalker...been there done that

Love the little rat opening the door!

Quote Originally Posted by prjames
    Dawggon -

spoiler:
    I found a sword floating in midair (as though the guard was invisible but his sword was visible) in the "arbor" area in the front courtyard and was able to take it.

- prjames
    A sword floating in the air? That should not be actually like that.

the bug with the water/moss arrows also kept me from using rope arrows as well. The problem in the updated version is fixed.

is this your first mission? if so, bravo - very well done. the same goes if it is not. I hope to see more from you soon!

what was all the stuff in the journal about
    spoiler:
    ladies, and the tournament, and justice...
    will we get to find out?
    also, were we actually supposed to find the
    spoiler:
    Element of Three forces?

Quote Originally Posted by MrMunkeepants
    spoiler:
    Element of Three forces?
    Perhaps I plan a continuation. Planning to part two are already in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanbeta
    spoiler:
    it is not the way in it's the way out! and there is nothing else but the exit
    I am not sure if you're thinking of the same place i found, part of the labyrith wall i can clearly see is a secret panel that can be opened and it makes a metal sound too

Exit:
    spoiler:
    I never did get the rope arrows to work. I used the speed potion I found in the locker to run/jump across the broken bridge to get to the exit. Be sure to save right before you try it, It took me several attempts to get across an it was a long way down

Am I the only one who had absolutely NO idea what a "battue" was? I looked it up and it's a hunt where they use beaters to flush out the game for the hunters.

I found the floating sword, too, but it's a minor thing. I'm replaying this on Expert, now that the arrows are working and enjoying it a great deal.

And what about the 'personal asset'??
    What is it, where to find it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker
    Am I the only one who had absolutely NO idea what a "battue" was? I looked it up and it's a hunt where they use beaters to flush out the game for the hunters.
    Blame me for that one. The author had it in and asked if I thought another word would be better. I rather liked it; it is specific, applicable, and really has no easy synonym. I knew that it would require look-ups but figured it was a good word for today's lesson .

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast