TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Mission Mysterious Invitation Jan. 16/06

T2 Mission Mysterious Invitation Jan. 16/06

Last edited by Lightningline; 24th Feb 2006 at 14:23.

Yeap
    cant use water and moss arrow ???

You need to find the bow first to be able to use them (clever realistic touch!)

I have the box for the broadway arrow... there are 2 bows??

bow

spoiler:
    Pick up the bow in the cave (there's a dead green spider and a dead thief nearby

Where is the cave I can't seem to get started, all locked doors.

a HA first time i went in room nothing happened, second time gottch!

Nice
    Last edited by maloo; 17th Jan 2006 at 10:18.

I have that bow... it only allows broadarrows to be used...

maloo wander around the outside of the building instead of going in the front. You'll find a back way in that will eventually let you get into the office.

I have the same problem as Master Garett. I have the bow, broadheads, water arrows and moss arrows but only the broadheads will work. Water and moss arrows would be much more useful!

spoiler:
    I think you have to restart and find that bow first, otherwise those arrows won't work at all.

spoiler:
    I have found that bow at the very begining, and my water arrows doesn't work either.

exactly,

there is nothing before the bow... all the arrows come later on...
    the bow just doesn't work!
    Last edited by Master Garett; 17th Jan 2006 at 10:36.

Same thing here. I found the bow first but none of the other arrows will work with it. I'm glad I started playing on Normal. This would be impossible to do without using your BJ with no water arrows. It's still fun, though and hopefully a new version with this bug fixed will be released.

The bow doesn't work, even if it's picked up at the very beginning. I didn't experience that while beta-testing. I'll sent a message to the author.

OK. I´ve found the exit and finished all objectives except "steal item of value".
    No BJ and most of the arrows didn´t work for me, either. Ghosting on day is not my cup of tea
    Found 4 of 0 secrets and 1745/2570 loot.

Well, with a BJ, this FM would have been more fun. Maybe, i missed it somewhere

Nonetheless, thanks to MH.TheFreak.

If you read the Darkloader screen, it says there's no blackjack on Expert which is why I decided to play the first time through on Normal and I'm glad I did with the arrows not working properly.

The author told me, he probably mixed up the gamesys in the English version. Please wait for an update of this mission.

Yeah, I tried to use the water arrows as well and when the guards filled me full of holes, I decided to wait for an updated version. I don't mind ghosting as long as I can whack a few guards when needed, but giving us the tools to do the job and then the tools don't work! Well that is just plain mean. Anyway, I will be waiting for the update since it looks like a decent mission so far.

I'm new hery

Hello! Because of this problem I registered myself here now. I hope you can understand my not so good english, I try this so well I can. OK, I have found the error. The FM package contains the wrong gamesys and I have found the right gamesys yet. But how I can send it to you?

Greetings, M.H.

Quote Originally Posted by MH.TheFreak
    Hello! Because of this problem I registered myself here now. I hope you can understand my not so good english, I try this so well I can. OK, I have found the error. The FM package contains the wrong gamesys and I have found the right gamesys yet. But how I can send it to you?

Greetings, M.H.
    Hi Freak , nice FM -thanks to share
    update the mission and upload again

Thiefmissions.com

Send it to me and I will update the thiefmissions.com archive so that everyone can get it.

Thanks epithumia I have send the gamesys via E-Mail to you.

Thiefmissions.com

I updated the zipfile with the new gamesys; can someone download it and make sure I didn't screw something up? The URL is unchanged, but I changed the filename to Invitation1_1a.zip.

http://thiefmissions.com/info.cgi?m=...iousInvitation

That's okay. I think you can further use your savegames. If doesn't it work, then you have to restart the mission.

Downloaded!
    Everything works fine now. The bow, and I can use my previous savegames.
    BTW thanks for this FM, I enjoyed playing during daytime, very interesting experience.

Thanks, it's good to hear this. I know the bug with the 4 secrets, too. But I don't know how I can fix this. In the german forum nobody could help me.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast