TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Retribution by Turi Robert Mar.26/07

Retribution by Turi Robert Mar.26/07

Hmmm... I seem to like it, even tho' the architecture isn't top stuff, however...

i'm running around in circles, trying to find something to do! 'tis a big old place but it seems rather lifeless, at the moment.

I slung the
    spoiler:
    note over, onto the balcony, where i hear a voice but i had no idea what was said. Before this, i was trying to sling it elsewhere but i couldn't chuck it far enough! Anyway, i go back out and meet some tart in a white dress, my, she did look pretty, anyway, after sacrificing herself, in order to let me progress, i've been all over and not found very much. I did come across something rather odd in a wooden watertower, but getting to it results in my demise! I guess the way forward is not that way then!

I am liking this FM, there's something aboot it, there be. I try again later. Bit tired to do anything productive now.

Progress:

spoiler:
    That wooden beam can sure break a fall...

spoiler:
    Head toward the cemetary, guys. The action picks up there, so to speak.

Equipment?

At the beginning when I clicked on my equipment it disappeared as if I had taken it but I don't have any of it. Am I supposed to have it? My inventory includes 1 mask and that's it. Is this normal?

How can i use my stuff!?

where can i break the red beam or where is another way!?

spoiler:
    Go through into the big building at the start of the mission, through the double doors, (they looked locked but aren't) Seek out the garden, with a leaning tree and climb up that tree, throwing the note over to the balcony. It's a bit tricky, because you keep sliding back down! As for that head in your inventory, you ate it!
    Yummy!

Huh? Which note? I only found scrolls, but I couldn't pick them up...

Quote Originally Posted by MissMerry
    At the beginning when I clicked on my equipment it disappeared as if I had taken it but I don't have any of it. Am I supposed to have it?
    I think it was magically whisked away by your foe. I could complete the mission without starting equipment, at any rate. You'll come across a couple of weapons and a substitute lockpick later on.

Quote Originally Posted by flying_hope
    where can i break the red beam or where is another way!?
    spoiler:
    You cannot break the red beams yourself. However, someone else can.

Quote Originally Posted by SethAC
    Huh? Which note? I only found scrolls, but I couldn't pick them up...
    spoiler:
    Behind your house, near the glowing mushroom.

Hmm what to do?
    spoiler:
    Found a the kings skull in the safe, but can't find a way out of there.

Edit: Never mind
    spoiler:
    found a large switch in one of the rooms.

Edit2: Thanks for a great mission!
    Last edited by Kaleid; 21st Mar 2006 at 22:33.

Nice mission! Loved the mystical about it.

Need some help in what to do next. stumped!
    spoiler:
    I have the 1st Kings skull; proceeded downward to a room with a frobbable fountain; further on down I found a tomb... smokin' red.. Can't find what to do with the skull. I placed it on the tomb and it just disappeared

Great thanks for any help.

Dawggon
    spoiler:
    Look around in the room where you dropped the skull, something opened for you to enter.

Thank you Kaleid...that was fast! Off to the game.....

edit:
    spoiler:
    placed the skull 3 times before opening appeared. Now, how do I get across that lava

Interesting FM. Hope to see how it ends....
    Last edited by Dawggon; 22nd Mar 2006 at 00:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawggon
    Thank you Kaleid...that was fast! Off to the game.....

edit:
    spoiler:
    placed the skull 3 times before opening appeared. Now, how do I get across that lava
    spoiler:
    Be a nice thief and fullfill the zombies last wish.

Transported?

I've been transported, after seeing a Keeper, to the top of some steps..then I can't move. Is this a glitch? Thanks coreyb2

Bass-ackwards...

I ended up doing something a little bass-ackwards, but was still able to complete the mission:
    spoiler:
    Never found the lockpick tools right away, but found the secret way further down, to the king's tomb. Got up onto the statue ledges, and where the door is, was able to just slip right through, but couldn't return (thought that's the way it was supposed to be done). Decided to continue on, see if I get stuck. Was able to complete everything on that side (dropped the crystal into the lava). Coming back, the statue-door was slid open for me, and finally I was able to come back through. Last thing I did was find the pseudo-lockpicks, and opened an empty safe! Never saw a skull! Except of course for the skull-switch in the wall...

Looking down and staring at my @$$,

--Crowemagnon

Coreyb2, I think that's a glitch. I also think that you're observing yourself walk into the crypts (the Keeper you saw)...

Quote Originally Posted by crowemagnon
    I ended up doing something a little bass-ackwards, but was still able to complete the mission ....
    spoiler:
    I found the tools immediately, well before reading the clue about them. The secret entrance to the tomb, however, took me a while. I knew there was a passageway ... I could hear the haunt below. But I kept searching the walls and sarcophagi for what was surely a tiny, well-hidden switch, and completely overlooked the obvious. Must have walked past that fount at least a dozen times without looking directly at it and realising it was frobbable.

OK, im stuck.

spoiler:
    I killed the witch(?), freed the girl, but now there is this zombie-like unkillable guy. What to do next ? I cannot leave into the city and the medaillon is gone...

Quote Originally Posted by UliB
    OK, im stuck.

spoiler:
    I killed the witch(?), freed the girl, but now there is this zombie-like unkillable guy. What to do next ? I cannot leave into the city and the medaillon is gone...
    Now you need to
    spoiler:
    Lure that dude into the room (two doors) that you freed the girl from, and, while he's still in there, quickly run outside of there and bar the doors (frob the golden skull)...then watch the fireworks!

OMG

Thank you

I'm apparently stuck, what should I do after I've thrown the crystal in the lava?

Krenim:

spoiler:
    Return to the surface, then complete your remaining objective -- find your lost medallion.

When im at the cemetary, beamed into the crypt/mausoleum there where the middle dark room, left with the two an the stairs down and right with the safe

What to do next!?

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Dragon
    Krenim:

spoiler:
    Return to the surface, then complete your remaining objective -- find your lost medallion.
    Ouch!
    It was that simple.

@ flying_hope: Hi,

find and read a note near the safe, then look out for a switch on the same floor near a tomb

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast