TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are you working on right now?

What are you working on right now?

This is a thread that is meant to be similar to the one in Thief 3 editor guild. Just curious what missions will be released in the next few months.
    I'm currently:

Improving the architecture shown in http://thief-theheaven.blogspot.com/ and the thread in Thief - Fan mission section.
    Dealing with custom creatures

Models, lots of lovely models!

* Not the final product!

I had another one of those crazy moments yesterday and updated Annihilated, yet again!
    Last edited by sluggs; 10th Apr 2006 at 16:42.

Collecting things to do in a ToDo list and never actually getting around to do them.
    Mostly custom scripting, whenever I get around to it.

I'm working on a mission that takes place in a highschool. Making dozens of class rooms doesn't seem so appealing anymore, to be honest.

I'm working really hard on a new mission.

L'architecte de Rocksbourg
    It seems very promising azrarhn, I especially like the Order of dragons screens

In my concern, well currently I'm playing Oblivion like mad

Still, I'm working on the coSaS briefing video (waiting for artworks...) and maybe I'll work a little on the third fm by THBz, like I did on his previous ones

But most of all, I'm working on third part of my Rocksbourg fm, trying new textures and new effects
    http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...Sanctuaire.jpg
    http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ac/Cuisine.jpg
    http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...circulaire.jpg (I fought against DromEd to build that stair... and I won )

Quote Originally Posted by sluggs
    I had another one of those crazy moments yesterday and updated Annihilated, yet again! It's waiting for Epithumia at thiefmissions.com
    Hmm... can't resist DromEd, huh ?

I'm working really hard on a new mission.
    No offense intended, but I'm in the same situation. Actually, I should be ready for beta-testers within a week or two on a "portion" of my FM.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll all be hearing from me soon. Taff on!

Desperately dodgy geezer
    You had to ask.

The Olde Castle

Murder Most Foul (SSR mission)

The Idol:
    Part 1 - Infiltration
    Part 2 - Retrieval
    Part 3 - Unnamed

St. Francis' Folly

Broad Daylight

Deceptive Perceptions II

Death's Cold Embrace (4 mission set I'm doing with Polygon and Moghedian)

Circulation of Shadows

I need to get updated screens of more of these missions uploaded sometime. If anyone wants to read summaries of these missions, go to my website and click Missions Under Development.
    Last edited by Yandros; 9th Apr 2006 at 23:20.

Yandros: Your part 1 has the same title as my part 1 - well I guess it was likely to happen! It's an undercover operation so bit surprising if nobody else used the name.

Here's the mini-campaign I've been working on since the start of 2003....

The Night Watch, A Gold Magick Trilogy

Mission 1 : Infiltration (COMPLETE)
    Mission 2 : Elicitation (COMPLETE)
    Mission 3 : Confrontation (75% ? DONE)

Hope to release the whole thing by summer else Christmas else shoot myself. Currently working on the villain's lair for the big showdown. After that, terrain-wise, need to add a few more rooms then I can concentrate on furnishing the whole end part. Then AI, and then...... so much to do... so cold....

Drk: I envy you. I played Oblivion at a relative's house on his super-fast machine when it was released but no chance for it to run on my old rust bucket. Perhaps just as well else I'd never finish my own mission.

HOLY CRAP Yandros! Ya got a lot on your plate don't ya? How do you keep them all straight?

@bassermanret- That post was a joke. I just started working on a mission that was backburnered since last august. Of course now I just got roped into some volunteer work at a logging railroad museum, so I don't know when I will have time to finish it.
    "I have affixed to me the dirt and dust of countless ages…Who am I to disturb history?”
    -Pigpen

Coalport part2 and Ashcourt, which I'm hoping to release as a 2 mission fm.

Ahh, St. Francis' Folly.
    10th anniversary for Tomb Raider, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by DrK
    But most of all, I'm working on third part of my Rocksbourg fm....
    Oooh cool. I am playing part one right now and loving it.

Yandros, I like the screen of Retrieval and love the torches but to me the flames looks like a sparkling square. Don't know if this was your intention..
    St. Francis looks indeed alot like tomb raider

@bassermanret- That post was a joke.
    Ok, cool, but mine was not.
    I'll leave out details until the testing phase, but I've basically discovered that part 2 of "Just Friends Part 2" must be broken into parts 2a and 2b. I've read in past threads that it's possible to "carry over" equipment from one mission to the next, and that is what I'm hoping to do. Part "2a" has been done for a while now, and I'm working on "2b", but since I need to make this change, the "2a" finishing touches need to be worked out, then tested. Hopefully, testers will tell me if "2a" can be released as a stand-alone mission, but I'm seriously doubting it.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Quote Originally Posted by azrarhn
    Yandros, I like the screen of Retrieval and love the torches but to me the flames looks like a sparkling square. Don't know if this was your intention..
    St. Francis looks indeed alot like tomb raider
    It doesn't look so square in game, that's just how that SFX happened to look when I captured that screenshot. But I may go back and redo all the flames in Part 2, for several reasons - those SFX do use a BB instead of a sphere, which would look less boxy, and also they are all immune to water arrows since I forgot to add the receptron to the archetype.

As for SFF, it should look like TR since I'm using all the original crappy textures.

These are to missions that im working on right now, the first one i startede a few days ago and all the brush work is don but as you can see i´v just startede to put object´s in so it´s a bit bare

This one i´v ben working on for over 6 month now (redoing ALL the brushwork once, as i got some errors that i just could not pinpoint) and i think it´s about 40% don now

i THINK i'M ON 99.95565678% of the second Azura mission
    Bit of a shame it crashes all time, kinda rubs the shine off of working on it
    All my time has been burgled by work for the last 4 months

Two missions at present, probably my last. A mansion mission called Beneath the Surface {Which has just received a radical overhaul in terms of plot; ie it didn't have one}. And I'm reusing a lot of Turn of the Tide for a mission called A Richer Dust.

L'architecte de Rocksbourg
    Quote Originally Posted by madwolf
    And I'm reusing a lot of Turn of the Tide for a mission called A Richer Dust.
    I can't wait !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nielsen74
    Very nice. The screenie above is my favourite one.

I thought about making a web site with all of the objects and AI in the various gamesys files unless someone has already done this.

BANNED
    Right now my work is on hold while I clean out my computer. I just ordered a new OS and plan to get rolling again as soon as it comes in. It's a remake of a nice little T1Gold mission for T2 with some abandoned stuff multibrushed in to update the architecture. I've got the basic layout done, now it's mainly detail work from here on (textures, ai, etc). It will get done this year but I wont set any specific time yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Sneak
    I just ordered a new OS and plan to get rolling again as soon as it comes in. It's a remake of a nice little T1Gold mission for T2 with some abandoned stuff multibrushed in to update the architecture.
    What, the OS?

I was working on an SSR small city entry, I couldn't really work all throughout March though. I've just started finishing it up again sticking by the rules (there are enhancement packs loaded in the screenshots though).

This is the tavern, in the center of the map. Right across the street from the city watch building. Don't worry, it won't be lacking intoxicated guards once I start the AI.

Each building has an upstairs in which the merchant selling everything lives. This is the upstairs of an armory.

Part of an abandoned building here, soon to be occupied by a small band of theives.

One of the three rooms of the inn, the upstairs area of the tavern.

Some sort of magic/alchemy store.

I'm also planning on starting something else soon, which will hopefully look much better than this (I don't have nearly as much detail as I would have liked). It is getting damned hard to come up with ideas now however.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast