TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: How do you uild a stronghold?

How do you uild a stronghold?

I know it has somthing to do with the three main game houses, but how do you really do it?

Just join whichever House you desire (House Hlaalu offers the most convenient housing - very close to Balmora.) Once you gain a certain rank, you'll be informed about building your own house.

Quote Originally Posted by RyushiBlade
    Just join whichever House you desire (House Hlaalu offers the most convenient housing - very close to Balmora.) Once you gain a certain rank, you'll be informed about building your own house.
    Thanx (for the lack of detail)

Ninja, you didn't ask for any specific help. If you had said, "I am a member of House Hlaalu and people keep mentioning that I have to build a stronghold, but I just can't find the person I need to go to" then I could have told you. But you asked "How do I build a stronghold for ANY of the three houses?" Which means that you probably aren't a very high-ranking member in any of the three Houses (without a mod, you can only join one.)

If you were a high-ranking member, the House quests will lead you to making the Stronghold.

If you wanted a description of each Stronghold, you could have asked for it.

sorry for my lack of indignity and ignorance, I compleated several quests, I'm a member of house hlaalu and i wann know wut rank do you build your stronghold at?

You can build your stronghold at Kinsman then you can do the final upgrade at House father.

In order to uild your stronghold, you first have to get a ontract from the uke and pay a bunch of old. Then your ouse will send out some rks to onstruct it.

Hey...

Isnt that just house redoran? im thought house hlaau overlooked talkign too the duke, and isnt house cousin and father only redoran ranks also? i think that the rank names might be different,for instance in redoran, theres house brother, in telvanni, you become a mouth. So, just in case, dont keep waiting fora rank called kinsman. Im a nerd, and a fanatic, thats why i bother knowing this stuff.

Hlaalu and Redoran have the same ranks. Telivanni have the same at the beginning then once you reach mouth they change to wizard type names.

For Redoran you need a construction contract from the duke and 5000 gold, for Hlaalu you need the construction contract and land deed, for Telivanni you need a construction contract and 2 strong souls.

I've played each house a few times through, so this stuff is easy to remember. The only time the construction contracts are only overlooked by the NPCs who build the strongholds of the houses you are not in.