TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starting to lose track...

Starting to lose track...

With all these new FMs in progress its getting harder and harder to keep track of who has what comming up !
    How about a list of upcomming missions or is there one already somewhere
    Things that try to "look" like things often end up looking more "like" things than "things"

Desperately dodgy geezer

Oh boy, you had to ask.

In no particular order...

1. Death's Cold Embrace - 4 mission set
    2. The Idol - 3 mission set
    3. The Olde Castle
    4. St. Francis' Folly
    5. Deceptive Perceptions II
    6. Broad Daylight: Gimfeyn's Challenge
    7. The Circulation of Shadows

I've gotten to the point where I change my sig to indicate which one I'm working on currently, since I switch between them often.
    Last edited by Yandros; 14th Jun 2006 at 17:04.

The Architect
    Why, CoSaS 2: Mission X of course.

You better give Yandros a few years to finish all those!

Though it's in TERRIBLE need of an update, I have a page at Metal and Gold for upcoming missions with screenshots.
    The Keep for Thief 1 and 2 FMs, Shadowdark for Thief 3 and Dark Mod FMs

Blimey Russ I don't know how you manage to keep track of all those missions!

I have two almost complete FMs {in terms of architecture at least}, but little idea when, or if, they'll ever get finished. I'm really busy with work at the moment and most weekends we go away. I'd really like to get them finished but am not terribly hopeful.

For the record they are called "Beneath the Surface", got quite a nice story for this if it ever sees light of day. And "A Richer Dust", which is a return to the town in ToTT.

And I thought I was out of control with working on multiple FMs at once, Yandros.

Anyways, just two major ones for me at the moment:
    - Serious Business
    - The Greyfeather Gems part 3

There's also a few more things I've started on, but don't know yet whether or not they'll ever turn into real FMs.

Heh, I just noticed there are some REALLY old screenies from TGG 2 in the Upcoming section of Metal and Gold...
    Morrgan's Dark Projects: my FMs and FM reviews - 10.03.2008: All for a Night's Sleep updated to v1.1

BANNED
    I'm chomping at the bit to play them all!

Oh, I'm still working on the orthodoxal church. But I'm very slow. Sorry. Exams maina! I passed two of them, but still have four remaining . And this mission is going to be big. So, yes... it will take a lot of time for me to make it.

Voice Actor
    I know that Moghedian, The_Dude, Sir_Balu, and Schwaa are all working on missions because I did some voice work for them.

Don

Stones and Glass Houses (Sequel to All Torc)

I've got the story more or less finished, but not much of the architecture.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Quote Originally Posted by dlw6
    I know that Moghedian, The_Dude, Sir_Balu, and Schwaa are all working on missions because I did some voice work for them.

Don
    Mog is working on the Prologue for DCE, plus a mission based on an abandoned mission of Sluggs, and also the sequel to Firefly I believe.

R Soul, I can't wait to play your sequel. If you need any voicework, let me know. I also would like to redo the keeper lines from All Torc now that I have a better mic, if youever decide to update it.

Vertical Contest Winner 2009
    I've got Evil Never Dies, chapter one currently moving, and parts of it for part 2.

I'm currently working on A Servant's Life. This one is a prequel to Living Nightmare. This is the first time I worked on the story and conversations first and the detail architecture second.

I'm (still ) working on my first real mission:

"the librarian"( inspired by the movie )

started out as entrance for ottto's novice contest, never made the deadline (not even close ) , so build a little more, and more, and ........
    I have done all the brushwork now,busy with lightning, objects, (about 10%)

I'm afraid it is gonna be a large one, only my miss.file is allready 16 mb (and that after FMP )

Stolen History

I'm currently working on an T3 fm. I've moved from DromEd to T3Ed because I'm more comfortable with it. And the T3 fm community really needs more authors.

It's a medium size Mansion, 2 stories and an attic. The title will most likely be "Stolen History" and will revolve around Garrett breaking in to the mansion of a scholar researching Hammerite history, or something very similiar.

The architecture is 100% finished. The rest is like 2.5% or so.

regular visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Komag
    Though it's in TERRIBLE need of an update, I have a page at Metal and Gold for upcoming missions with screenshots.
    Hey Komag

I am a regular of your page :-)

keep up the good work

biker
    Last edited by bikerdude; 19th Jun 2006 at 13:30.

Don
    So did Schwaa not give up Dromed after all?

I've got Part II of "A Keeper's Betrayal" (No official name yet) almost done, Followed by Part III (That's right! It's gonna be a Trilogy!).

The Architecture, objects and lightings are done, the room brushing and sound jobs are still in progress.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Quote Originally Posted by Yandros
    In no particular order...

1. Death's Cold Embrace - 4 mission set
    2. The Idol - 3 mission set
    3. The Olde Castle
    4. St. Francis' Folly
    5. Deceptive Perceptions II
    6. Broad Daylight: Gimfeyn's Challenge
    7. The Circulation of Shadows

I've gotten to the point where I change my sig to indicate which one I'm working on currently, since I switch between them often.
    Addition:
    8. King Abedzen's Tomb (MicroMission™) is back from the graveyard

Why? Because the Murkman deserves to have the voicework he did for me nearly three years ago not go to waste. I've learned my lesson, Scott.
    Death's Cold Embrace - Info and screenshots

That's great stuff , however there's an ominious silence over at the Imperium ...

Deceptive Perceptions II? Yessssssss.......

Archivist
    There is just so much to look forward to

A lot more upcoming missions, including screenshots, can be found in the thread
    What are you working on right now?

Not very far along, but my next offering shall be titled "The Towers of Twilight."

Hope to have screenshots soon!

It's a safe bet to say I'll never finish even my first fm. Just can't find the time and determination to work on it. Plus when I do, I mess something up, get fustrated and quit for awhile. Have the story and layout pretty much thought out but not enough dromed skill to put into action. In addition, these people keep releasing such awesome fms it's alittle imitating to make something you know will be mediocre at best.