TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Thief 2 FM: Lovely Night (6/2006) discussion

Thief 2 FM: Lovely Night (6/2006) discussion

Hello all, I originally created this for contest 4 I believe but I had to move and lost internet so I couldn't enter. It is a small mission and not awesome or anything - just a small quaint mission where I played around with things. However, I need ONE person to come forward and offer to beta it because I need to know if other computers will see it like mine (see, it is Dedx and that is installed on mine so it naturally sees everything - I need to know what is missing and if the zip structure is right. The first person to offer will be the beta tester - I only need one. Thanks all!

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Figuring out what you used from DEDx and what files to include in the mission ZIP isn't that difficult - I'll be happy to do that for you. Just email me the ZIP.

Ah yes...That was my problem for Ottoj55's Novice contest. Now I always add the files I need to the zip AS I build. It makes for much easier packaging in the end. Poor old Evendale...
    I frob on the first date!

My youtube channel. Songs and such.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Hey man, I'll do the same for Evendale while I'm at it. Is the version at Thiefmissions still the one to use?

Help

Lovely little mission and it would be even lovelier if I could find the key to the roof top door(which I'm assuming is the way out)

Clearinghouse
    Check the bathroom carefully.