TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3813141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Your Name @Trioptimum.com Part Deux !!! (Read the 1st post.)

I hope everything is fine with C0rtexReaver, btw. He hasn't been here for a few months.
    Last edited by MidiV; 4th May 2012 at 16:19.

Oh, that sucks... I sent him a mail but I don't think he'll reply.

EDIT: He replied, so he's alive
    Last edited by Noobochok; 8th May 2012 at 10:31.

Re: Reply

Did he say what his plans are for this? Will he continue to add email addresses?

Dat's his message.
    On Fri, May 04, 2012 at 09:24:16PM +0400, ?????? ??????? wrote:
    > I don't know if you're still checking new requests for e-mail or your TTGL
    > forum topic, so I'm sending you this letter.
    > I only want to ask if it is still possible to get mail at
    > trioptimum.comcuz there're no any updates in the forum topic since
    > december. If the 600
    > accounts limit is still not excided I would be happy to get one.
    >
    > -Regardless, Noobochok

I've been bad with keeping-up with adding requests. If you've not
    already, fill out the form as posted on TTLG and I'll get to the ones in
    the queue.

Bulk account update report
    trioptimum.com - 5/26/12

2 rows had formatting errors and could not be processed.
    Affected usernames:
    Invalid passwords for: XC3N, Dibidi,

2 user accounts could not be created because they already exist.
    Affected usernames: illogical.conclusion , tuukka.hotakainen

2 accounts could not be updated due to a server error.
    We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try again in a few minutes. If the problem continues, you should contact technical support:
    http://www.google.com/support/a

Affected usernames: ediego , ediego

24 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: illogical.conclusion , ill.con , kana , old.liquid , JBEberhard , jriccio , C_Drapeau , spitfire , andreas.gold , old_liquid , TeaCup , jj.extrusions , anttib , Bomrek , vier , redred , tuukka.hotakainen , common_man , mileskjeller , Ake.Wahloo , Loken , aluk325 , unit137 , ryon

This is the last batch. I'm suspending the adding of accounts, because I'm too busy to keep up with it and it's not getting proper attention.

-CR
    Code:
    /* Cortex Reaver
     * crtxreavr at trioptimum dot com
     */

What the hell???

I just got this message from someone jeffrey luo jeffrey.luo@tik-china.com:

======== message =======

(If you not in charge of this,please forward this to your CEO/President, because this is urgent.Thanks.)

Dear CEO,

We are a department of registration service in China. We have something need to confirm with you. We formally received an application on Nov. 23, 2012, One company which called "Dame Holding Ltd."is applying to register brand name and domain names as below :

Brand Name: trioptimum

trioptimum.asia
    trioptimum.cn
    trioptimum.com.cn
    trioptimum.com.hk
    trioptimum.com.tw
    trioptimum.hk
    trioptimum.in
    trioptimum.net.cn
    trioptimum.org.cn
    trioptimum.tw
    trioptimum.中国

After our initial examination, we found that the brand name being applied is as same as your company's name and trademark. These days we are dealing with it, hope to get the affirmation from your company. If your company and this "Dame Holding Ltd." are the same company, there is no need reply to us, We will accept their application and will register these for them immediately.

If your company has no relationships with that company nor authorize them, please reply to us within 7 workdays, if we can't get any information from you within 7 workdays, We will unconditionally approve the application which is submitted by "Dame Holding Ltd.".Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards,

Jeffrey Luo
    Audit Manager
    Tel: 0086-21-67183930
    Fax: 0086-21-67182571

=========== end ============

Saved screenshot:

Administrator
    Ignore it - it's just targeted spam attempting to con you out of money.

Just to confirm, anyone listed as a contact for a domain registration will eventually receive one of these spams. I've received them for every domain I own.

Quote Originally Posted by epithumia View Post
    Just to confirm, anyone listed as a contact for a domain registration will eventually receive one of these spams. I've received them for every domain I own.
    Ah, thanks a lot! Yeah, I'm using this email as contact address for my valet2.com

Just never received this type of spam before.

Hi everyone,

Cortex Reaver has assigned me as a guy for creating new accounts; the signup form on the first page has been re-opened. I'll be out of town until the 5th of April but when I get home I'll take a look and see if we can get some new accounts set up.

Big thank you to Cortex for making this possible!

My goal is to try and do this on a weekly basis, however I can't say when during the week besides "Whenever I have time".

In the event you need to contact me, shoot me a email at camoyoshi .at. (what this thread is about) .com. (should be pretty easy to guess).

-Camo

Thanks! I have been running a personal e-mail address and a family e-mail address on the .trioptimum.com domain for years thanks to this thread and they’ve long been my standard e-mail addresses.

So now I came back today to make one more request so I can use TriOp for my work e-mail provider as well (I work as a freelance editor, proofreader, and permissions researcher, and I’ve been wanting to get a dedicated address for that for years now), and I saw your post here. Super! Just submitted a request via the form.

Thanks, as twice before, for making this available. I love my TriOp addresses. Coolest thing on the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Camo Yoshi View Post
    Hi everyone,

Cortex Reaver has assigned me as a guy for creating new accounts; the signup form on the first page has been re-opened. I'll be out of town until the 5th of April but when I get home I'll take a look and see if we can get some new accounts set up.

Big thank you to Cortex for making this possible!

My goal is to try and do this on a weekly basis, however I can't say when during the week besides "Whenever I have time".

In the event you need to contact me, shoot me a email at camoyoshi .at. (what this thread is about) .com. (should be pretty easy to guess).

-Camo

Quote Originally Posted by huginn View Post
    Thanks! I have been running a personal e-mail address and a family e-mail address on the .trioptimum.com domain for years thanks to this thread and they’ve long been my standard e-mail addresses.

So now I came back today to make one more request so I can use TriOp for my work e-mail provider as well (I work as a freelance editor, proofreader, and permissions researcher, and I’ve been wanting to get a dedicated address for that for years now), and I saw your post here. Super! Just submitted a request via the form.

Thanks, as twice before, for making this available. I love my TriOp addresses. Coolest thing on the Internet.
    Sorry for the delay, right now Google is giving me some grief with the way we add user accounts. I've asked Cortex about it but haven't heard anything back yet from him. I'll talk to Google support as soon as I can so we can get those accounts made. Thanks for waiting!

nice to see someone taking care of it.
    a question: will the original login page be restored? (the one where you don't have to write @trioptimum.com)?

Quote Originally Posted by neuromancer View Post
    nice to see someone taking care of it.
    a question: will the original login page be restored? (the one where you don't have to write @trioptimum.com)?
    Unfortunately Google decommissioned that login page; there's no way for me to restore it, sadly. Google controls that aspect.

trioptimum.com - 04/10/14

1 row had formatting errors and could not be processed.
    Affected usernames:
    Invalid passwords for: JonathanHarrison

2 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: Bobman20, BrianB

Jonathan, your temporary password needs to have at least 8 characters per the Google password policies. Sorry!

-CY

Jonathan, your temporary password needs to have at least 8 characters per the Google password policies. Sorry!

-CY
    Thanks for the note. Fixed.

Any way to retrieve the info on my email address that I created a while back but lost the info for? I wouldn't mind using this address again.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan View Post
    Any way to retrieve the info on my email address that I created a while back but lost the info for? I wouldn't mind using this address again.

trioptimum.com - 04/22/14

4 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: JonathanHarrison, Misaka, a.vayeate, wayofcolors

Apologies for the delay on that one. I don't have a easy way to create accounts by bulk until Cortex upgrades my permissions, so I have to make each one by hand instead of doing it in bulk.

-CY

Sorry, I guess it's been a while since I've used TTLG, I'm having trouble finding your email address. I PM'd you but realized that's not what you asked me to do.

Sorry, I guess it's been a while since I've used TTLG, I'm having trouble finding your email address. I PM'd you but realized that's not what you asked me to do.

EDIT: Your PM Inbox is too full. I can't send you a message until you clean out your PMs.
    Last edited by Camo Yoshi; 29th Apr 2014 at 11:19.

trioptimum.com - 04/29/14

1 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: s.bingham

-CY

That's cool; I got your PM. Thanks. I can't set up my signature until I have enough posts. :\

EDIT: Your PM Inbox is too full. I can't send you a message until you clean out your PMs.
    Yep, I keep my inbox looking like my desk at work... full of old crap. Fixed now, fire away

Yep, I keep my inbox looking like my desk at work... full of old crap. Fixed now, fire away

trioptimum.com - 5/22/14

2 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: rocket , Sinnead

-CY

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3813141516171819 LastLast