TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2712171819202122
Results 526 to 541 of 541

Thread: Your Name @Trioptimum.com Part Deux !!! (Read the 1st post.)

  1. #526
    New Member
    Registered: Apr 2016
    Hello everyone, been a while again, but I'm still not gone!

    Processed the latest accounts:

    Bulk account update report
    trioptimum.com - 1/13/17


    2 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: j.galt , B.Dickey

    -Frost

  2. #527
    New Member
    Registered: Apr 2016
    Hello once again!

    Latest requests have been processed:

    Bulk account update report
    trioptimum.com - 3/5/17

    3 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: gish , JCDixon , marco.brieden

    -Frost

  3. #528
    New Member
    Registered: Feb 2010
    I contacted support@trioptimum.com and their dedicated 24 hour support team was able to resolve my issue in a matter of a couple hours!

    Seriously dude, didn't expect that at all. Bravo.
    Last edited by Searvo; 15th Mar 2017 at 12:48.

  4. #529
    New Member
    Registered: Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Recon415 View Post
    I contacted support@trioptimum.com and their dedicated 24 hour support team was able to resolve my issue in a matter of a couple hours!

    Seriously dude, didn't expect that at all. Bravo.
    We try our best

    I've processed the latest two account requests.

    Bulk account update report
    trioptimum.com - 3/15/17

    2 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: Azu , mesky

    -Frost

  5. #530
    New Member
    Registered: Aug 2017
    this still a thing?

  6. #531
    New Member
    Registered: Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesebacon View Post
    this still a thing?
    Indeed it is, I haven't checked the list in a while but I'm about to process all the awaiting requests.

  7. #532
    New Member
    Registered: Apr 2016
    Hello! It's been a little while, I've been busy with a lot of other projects, but I've found some free time and remembered to check this

    I've processed the latest requests.

    Bulk account update report
    trioptimum.com - 8/15/17

    4 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: Ake , Arach , Nanomage , cheesebacon

    -Frost
    Last edited by ZX6R; 16th Aug 2017 at 03:07. Reason: typo

  8. #533
    New Member
    Registered: Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ZX6R View Post
    Hello! It's been a little while, I've been busy with a lot of other projects, but I've found some free time and remembered to check this

    I've processed the latest requests.

    Bulk account update report
    trioptimum.com - 8/15/17

    4 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: Ake , Arach , Nanomage , cheesebacon

    -Frost
    awesome possum, thanks a ton dude

  9. #534
    New Member
    Registered: Apr 2016
    Back again, processed latest reqeusts.

    Bulk account update report
    trioptimum.com - 8/22/17

    2 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: XPorter , trevorwhalen

    -Frost

  10. #535
    New Member
    Registered: Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ZX6R View Post
    Back again, processed latest reqeusts.

    Bulk account update report
    trioptimum.com - 8/22/17

    2 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: XPorter , trevorwhalen

    -Frost
    Thank you sir, you're the best!

  11. #536
    New Member
    Registered: Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ZX6R View Post
    Back again, processed latest reqeusts.

    Bulk account update report
    trioptimum.com - 8/22/17

    2 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: XPorter , trevorwhalen

    -Frost
    Thanks again Frost, I am in!

  12. #537
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2002
    Location: Citadel Station, Saturn
    Quote Originally Posted by Searvo View Post
    I contacted support@trioptimum.com and their dedicated 24 hour support team was able to resolve my issue in a matter of a couple hours!

    Seriously dude, didn't expect that at all. Bravo.
    You hear that ZX6R? We're a "dedicated 24 hour support team."

    -CR

  13. #538
    New Member
    Registered: Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by C0rtexReaver View Post
    You hear that ZX6R? We're a "dedicated 24 hour support team."

    -CR
    Must be doing pretty good then

  14. #539
    New Member
    Registered: Apr 2016
    Back again, processed the single request

    Bulk account update report
    trioptimum.com - 10/18/17

    1 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: bonickhausen

    -Frost

  15. #540
    New Member
    Registered: Apr 2016
    Latest accounts processed.

    Bulk account update report
    trioptimum.com - 11/4/17

    1 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: Hardi

    -Frost

  16. #541
    New Member
    Registered: Apr 2016
    Happy new year! Latest account request processed.

    Bulk account update report
    trioptimum.com - 1/7/18

    1 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: unn_atropos

    Also, if you are having issues with your account, remember, please do not PM us on the forums! Use the dedicated email address, support@trioptimum.com, even if you can't access your account, simply use a different email and we will verify your ownership of the account.

    Accounts tend to be automatically suspended by Google if your account was in any sort of data breach or was associated with suspicious activity, so if you are being told your account was *suspended*, that is likely why.

    -Frost

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2712171819202122

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •