TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2712171819202122
Results 526 to 539 of 539

Thread: Your Name @Trioptimum.com Part Deux !!! (Read the 1st post.)

  1. #526
    New Member
    Registered: Apr 2016
    Hello everyone, been a while again, but I'm still not gone!

    Processed the latest accounts:

    Bulk account update report
    trioptimum.com - 1/13/17


    2 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: j.galt , B.Dickey

    -Frost

  2. #527
    New Member
    Registered: Apr 2016
    Hello once again!

    Latest requests have been processed:

    Bulk account update report
    trioptimum.com - 3/5/17

    3 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: gish , JCDixon , marco.brieden

    -Frost

  3. #528
    New Member
    Registered: Feb 2010
    I contacted support@trioptimum.com and their dedicated 24 hour support team was able to resolve my issue in a matter of a couple hours!

    Seriously dude, didn't expect that at all. Bravo.
    Last edited by Searvo; 15th Mar 2017 at 11:48.

  4. #529
    New Member
    Registered: Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Recon415 View Post
    I contacted support@trioptimum.com and their dedicated 24 hour support team was able to resolve my issue in a matter of a couple hours!

    Seriously dude, didn't expect that at all. Bravo.
    We try our best

    I've processed the latest two account requests.

    Bulk account update report
    trioptimum.com - 3/15/17

    2 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: Azu , mesky

    -Frost

  5. #530
    New Member
    Registered: Aug 2017
    this still a thing?

  6. #531
    New Member
    Registered: Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesebacon View Post
    this still a thing?
    Indeed it is, I haven't checked the list in a while but I'm about to process all the awaiting requests.

  7. #532
    New Member
    Registered: Apr 2016
    Hello! It's been a little while, I've been busy with a lot of other projects, but I've found some free time and remembered to check this

    I've processed the latest requests.

    Bulk account update report
    trioptimum.com - 8/15/17

    4 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: Ake , Arach , Nanomage , cheesebacon

    -Frost
    Last edited by ZX6R; 16th Aug 2017 at 02:07. Reason: typo

  8. #533
    New Member
    Registered: Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ZX6R View Post
    Hello! It's been a little while, I've been busy with a lot of other projects, but I've found some free time and remembered to check this

    I've processed the latest requests.

    Bulk account update report
    trioptimum.com - 8/15/17

    4 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: Ake , Arach , Nanomage , cheesebacon

    -Frost
    awesome possum, thanks a ton dude

  9. #534
    New Member
    Registered: Apr 2016
    Back again, processed latest reqeusts.

    Bulk account update report
    trioptimum.com - 8/22/17

    2 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: XPorter , trevorwhalen

    -Frost

  10. #535
    New Member
    Registered: Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ZX6R View Post
    Back again, processed latest reqeusts.

    Bulk account update report
    trioptimum.com - 8/22/17

    2 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: XPorter , trevorwhalen

    -Frost
    Thank you sir, you're the best!

  11. #536
    New Member
    Registered: Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ZX6R View Post
    Back again, processed latest reqeusts.

    Bulk account update report
    trioptimum.com - 8/22/17

    2 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: XPorter , trevorwhalen

    -Frost
    Thanks again Frost, I am in!

  12. #537
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2002
    Location: Citadel Station, Saturn
    Quote Originally Posted by Searvo View Post
    I contacted support@trioptimum.com and their dedicated 24 hour support team was able to resolve my issue in a matter of a couple hours!

    Seriously dude, didn't expect that at all. Bravo.
    You hear that ZX6R? We're a "dedicated 24 hour support team."

    -CR

  13. #538
    New Member
    Registered: Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by C0rtexReaver View Post
    You hear that ZX6R? We're a "dedicated 24 hour support team."

    -CR
    Must be doing pretty good then

  14. #539
    New Member
    Registered: Apr 2016
    Back again, processed the single request

    Bulk account update report
    trioptimum.com - 10/18/17

    1 user accounts were successfully created.
    Usernames: bonickhausen

    -Frost

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2712171819202122

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •