Looking for undead to fight? Looking for a lot of undead to fight? Then have I got a place for you!

The story: When I started the current character, I decided that whenever I got the "You've found X" message (where X is a location), I would immediately drop everything and explore it completely, mainly because I didn't want to have to remember whether or not I had explored each and every one of the 15 gazillion icons that show up on the map as "found".

So there I am, creeping along the shore looking for nirnroot plants, and I find a new location. Turns out that it's full of necromancers and their little buddies. After killing them all, I go back to creeping. About 30 seconds later, another new location. This one is full of vampires and their pets. Creeping some more, another one full of vamps. Then another one with necros. It's like they all got a group rate on a waterfront vacation package, or something.

Anyway, if you want to go on an undead killing spree too, just head over to the far east end of the Panther River. They're all there within spittin' distance of each other. Well, undead probably don't spit...maybe ooze a little...but you get the idea.