TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: New SS2-FM 'UNN Nightwalker' by Christine

Perhaps she wasn't attacked because of her boozy breathe...

Then I guess Goggles liked that smell?

Well, perhaps the Many just don't like the smell... But I'm not sure if this means that Goggles likes it...

We will never know the answer.

Another theory is that maybe she was so drunk that the Many thought she was one of them, heh.

Sounds like the right answer to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Bjossi View Post
    Then I guess Goggles liked that smell?
    Personally, I killed her with the wrench and enjoyed all ten minutes of her writhing in pain as I did so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    Personally, I killed her with the wrench and enjoyed all ten minutes of her writhing in pain as I did so.
    I take this personally...

You may have wanted to, but perhaps Goggles was pissed off at you for forcing him to swing the wrench a few hundred times at Peggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinksmallwood View Post
    Well, perhaps the Many just don't like the smell... But I'm not sure if this means that Goggles likes it...
    First. Love the smiley.

Seconed, perhaps her blood alchihol content was enough that infecting her would've been problimatic as one, perhaps the annalids are sensetive to squirrly substances in human blood and or two. Perhaps she was so mentally impared they couldn't take control thus pretty much discarded her as a useless host(and I don't think they could've hauled her off at that point as I'd only seen the heavy lifters(rumblers/psi-reavers) in the shuttle deck.

Quote Originally Posted by William Dojinn View Post
    For some reason that descriptive tag got me laughing for hours thinking about it.
    That's the reason why I put her in the Level She was for me an easteregg, I never thought, she would scarry some players....

Well, she did, so now you know that drunk janitors can be a good scare-increaser for FMs.

So you can kill her? I stood there whacking away at her for a while, but I didn't see the health bar decreasing, so I gave up. Guess I'll have to try it again.

Oh, by the way, when I was able to get back to the campaign, I finished it with almost no crashes (only one early on, iirc).
    AWESOME!
    Once again, Christine, you have taken the cake! Wonderful FM! Ammo shortage, a lot of scares, twisting, cramped corridors.....excellent! I liked the way you used the Shodan Avatars this time. Much better than having them just stationary like on Ponterbee.
    Not having a map was a little frustrating, especially on the first and last decks, but that added to the stress and excitement, especially so on the last deck.
    All in all, Excellent job! I look forward to your next work!

Oh, and nice pictures, Dinky.

At first I also thought Peggy was unkillable, but after many hits with the wrench I did notice the health bar getting shorter than it was at first. But I didn't kill her, the sounds she gives are just too damn funny.

It's quicker to UBERMENSCH and summon an AR and a few hundred bullets. I have killed her with both bullets and the wrench.

I just got through both Ponterbee Station and UNN Nightwalker. In one day. I must say, I'm impressed. And terribly sleepy. You must have put A LOT of hard work into these FMs. Ponterbee Station is just huge. Now a bit of comment on both:

Ponterbee Staiton:
    +look at the size of this thing... just WOW
    +great voice acting
    +everything else
    -even on Hard it was a bit easy; that does not change the fact that I had loads of fun

UNN Nightwalker
    +Peggy
    +audio logs
    +difficulty - I had a lot of problems on Hard with all the Cyborg Assassins and SHODAN running around on deck 5
    -two ladders that I kept falling of of - near the Engine Core

Oh, and I want to be a voice actor two! (as long as I can die with a big boom )

Oh and just as a note to Dink in reguards to voice acting. In addition to me being avalible I've managed to get hold of some software that does voice changing things(commercial, really good especially for the price).

Sooo no more nasal horrer!

Excellent mission, and I just had to try to remember so I had to replay the other one too, ponterbee V2 this time, so it was a bit different? perhaps?
    Excellent crew in the speech logs.

Quote Originally Posted by RootbeerTapper View Post
    It would be nice to see a FM where the many and the usual enemies are not in it at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    That's the reason why I put her in the Level She was for me an easteregg, I never thought, she would scarry some players....
    Sounds like the next mission will involve an army of crazed, drunken cleaners taking over a colony...

That would be hilarious, a whole lot of janitors take over a colony to protest low payments; but the colony was Shodanized, so you have a lot of mutated janitors to deal with.

Female hybrids, interesting.

Wow! Well done Christine. I'll be sure to check out Ponterbee Station V2 aswell (You could say I've been away for a while)

This reply is coming late, but I figure it is better than starting a new thread.

I finished Ponterbee the other day and started on Nightwalker but in the first room I cannot find the darn security code for the computer at all. I've spent awhile searching every inch of the small starting area for a PDA or something, but nothing. Is my game broke or something?

I am getting a bit stressed having to do easter egg hunts for single obscurely placed items

Check this room: http://www.zinkchristine.de/unn-nw2-03.html

spoiler:
    The code is written on one of the computer screens

Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    Check this room: http://www.zinkchristine.de/unn-nw2-03.html

spoiler:
    The code is written on one of the computer screens
    Thank you. I guess I just sorta glaze over things like that.

Damn battery..!!??!!

I cannot find the third battery either.......all the conduits seem to be immune to my feeble attempts to reduce them to their component atoms with wrench attacks

Also, when I go swimming in the same area, I cannot seem to climb back out, which, whilst helping my ultimate plan to evolve webbed feet, doesn't help much with the mission
    Last edited by Threshkeen; 24th Jan 2008 at 11:22.

Thanks for that AC........am bounding along nicely........being mullered on all decks.......ho hum

btw, not a gripe just a question because of the oddity...I found an arachnid organ and it took 25 minutes to do the research..anybody else have this........?

I did it three times just to check .........and on each occasion the time taken was approximately the same
    Last edited by Threshkeen; 28th Jan 2008 at 14:44.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast