TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New SS2-FM 'UNN Nightwalker' by Christine

While i'm giddy with anticipation over the experiance I'm....not so sure about actually reading the logs.

...god i hate my voice.

You care to tell me what character you voice acted for?

Apologies in advance to everyone, for my vocal performance.

Downloading now!

Oh yeah . . . Angelfire? Your "preview" was nothing to sneeze at. So bite your tongue until you have something better to show.

Quote Originally Posted by redrain85 View Post
    Oh yeah . . . Angelfire? Your "preview" was nothing to sneeze at.
    On the contrary, it was such that sneezing on it would improve the appearence. It looked like someone messed with the pallette in Wolf3d. But I have not made a mission so shhhhhh.
    Last edited by AxTng1; 21st Sep 2006 at 12:45. Reason: Oh wow, my 1,000th post was insulting a newbie. Am I in the kool krew yet???!!

EXCELLENT!!! Ive been waiting for this campaign to come out!
    Welldone Christine! The download server is very busy though hehehe. I'll download as soon as i can

is Best Pony
    I don't think I made enough of a distinction between the two characters I voiced I'll have to work on that for next time.

You know...while i tried to make Tyler sound bored I have to say he sounds...for lack of better comparison wooden.

Other than my lackluster vocals on a bit character that essnetially dies less than a minute in the game Absolutly wonderful work christine. I mean jeezus who knew shock had this much atmosphere in it? I'm still in the first part of the game but...i mean.....great use of textures for needing to continue through past that one door.

Absolutly fantastic!

I'm simply loving it so far, but the lack of a wrench is giving me headaches because I get pwned by the shotgun hybrids when I want to spare ammo, I turned off security to make life a bit easier.

I hope I don't miss the 1st wrench I'm supposed to encounter.

@ Bjossi
    spoiler:
    The first wrench is in the room after the holding cells, where the crew member is patroulling when the mission starts - it's near the pipe: http://christine.ttlg.de/unn-nw2-01.html

Thanks, I'll go pick it up so I can enjoy the mission without having to run away from trouble instead of taking care of it.

"File unavailable"
    "There are too many users attempting to download files right now. Please reload this page to check the current status."

And I wanted to play it tonight. I hope I will be able to download it tomorrow.

EDIT: Link works now. "Downloads last 24 hours: 38"
    Last edited by mrle01; 21st Sep 2006 at 16:04.

You could try refresh the page every few minutes, maybe you'll get lucky that some people finish downloading before others start theirs.

Someone should torrent this x_x

Bugreport:

When i try going to deck four the game closes out directly to windows at the game resolution and 16 bit colordepth.

I can't wait to start playing this, but first I have to finish my SS1 run through.

This is odd...
    I tested it several times and never had a single crash...

I hope it's nothing serious...

Is your download-file ok?

Quote Originally Posted by William Dojinn View Post
    Bugreport:

When i try going to deck four the game closes out directly to windows at the game resolution and 16 bit colordepth.
    I guess I should wait for a patch before clicking the button for deck 4 in the elevator then?

omigod omigod omigod omigod omigod

Now I have to wait 8 hours while work finishes.

Hey Christine, do you know if multiplay works fine in this?

I wonder if I will sound terrible in this one.... hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Bjossi View Post
    I guess I should wait for a patch before clicking the button for deck 4 in the elevator then?
    Oh no, save and please try it, so we will know if this was a single incidence for William Dojinn or if there creeped in a bug a few minutes before the release which needs to be smoken out by us as soon as possible.

@ Bjossi - please try it, I never had a crash while testing it.

@ bob_doe_nz - I don't know if it works in multiplayer, I don't have a internet connection on the computer where I built the missions.

I'm not there yet, I was just asking in case I'd reach that place soon. But when I get there I'll try and see what happens.

By the way, is there a possibility that the Wrench could have fallen through the floor? Because I have deep-scanned that room and no sign of the wrench. I also notice some chairs have sunken into the floor, but maybe that is intentional?

EDIT: I found it, damn I hate my bad eyesight.
    Now I'll continue, and I'd like to say that so far I can safely say that you have done an amazing job Christine.

Just tried the elevator again from a different deck, just in case it was something that only had to do with a single instance of the elevator and, sadly, still borked back to windows on me.

In the meantime I'll go gawk at the rest of the ship....

Purdyness.....*drool*

spoiler:
    I went down into some sort of airvent on the Security deck and I met a woman down there that is a little bit nuts.

spoiler:
    Not nuts but bloody blotto...

ZylonBane
    If there's ever a Version 2 of this campaign, it would be great if she were given more of a role. She could be like Half-Life's G-Man... making little brief appearances here and there, always just out of reach of the player, maybe occasionally helping out by throwing a switch or something.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast